PDA

View Full Version : HOW DO YOU EAT YOURS ....CHOC ETC .......

angeldelight
10-04-2013, 06:19 AM
Funny chat going on about this on my fb

So thought I would ask you

Do you eat chocolate ...normal like me ...you know you just stuff it in :laughing:

Think of snickers ...mars ...kit kat...Jamie dodger ....it does not have to be chocolate etc etc

Or do you eat the chocolate first then the middle

I discovered that most people like making a mess with it ....so what about YOU?

Angel xxx

Nicola Carlyle
10-04-2013, 06:35 AM
Most thing I eat "normally" but the likes if a crunchie, kit Kat and the likes then I eat the chocolate first then the middle but with the kit Kat I eat each individual layer lol.

Becci26
10-04-2013, 06:40 AM
Mostly I just shovel it in, I'm far too impatient these days am to make a mess with it,

Although I have in the past been known to take apart all different types of chocolate bars, for example a kit kat I would nibble around the edges (always the ends first so u can assess the thickness of the chocolate on each side!) and then take off each individual layer of wafer trying very carefully not to break the wafer...

Twixes are similar, take off the top caramel layer first, nibble the edges and the eat the biscuit..

Blimey reading that back makes me sound like a crazy person haha! (Which of course I am I suppose!)

Daisy De
10-04-2013, 07:07 AM
I have been known to eat a Bounty with a spoon!

Leave in the fridge till nice and cold then carefully bite off top and use the flattened end of the spoon to scoop out all the coconut. You can't use the normal end of the spoon as you can't get it right in the corners. You are then left with a very nice chocolate shell, repeat with the other section. :blush:

I would point out I am seeking professional help for this problem :laughing:

Optimalstar
10-04-2013, 07:22 AM
I'm not a big chocolate fan, I prefer love hearts and swizzle double lollies. They're my addiction especially when stressed out as I can just crunch those.

Nicola Carlyle
10-04-2013, 09:32 AM
[QUOTE="Becci26;1236412"]

Twixes are similar, take off the top caramel layer first, nibble the edges and the eat the biscuit..

I FORGOT ABOUT TWIX's lol. That's how I eat mine to lol

FussyElmo
10-04-2013, 09:34 AM
Stuff it in and eat it as quickly as possible before the kids see me eating it :thumbsup:

little chickee
10-04-2013, 10:34 AM
I don't tend to eat much chocolate but when i do i'm a nibbler.
Can take me ages to eat even a funsize bar!

A creme egg can take hours!!

crazyXstitcher
10-04-2013, 10:55 AM
Depends on the chocolate/my mood :)

Creme egg/Walnut whip - bite the top off, lick/slurp out the inside, then eat remainder of chocolate.

Double decker - nibble biscuit bit off the bottom, then eat nougaty bit.

Crunchie/kit kats etc - nibble choc off outside, then eat the rest.

Mars bars - have been known to stick them in the fridge, then slice them into 2-3mm slices, then eat

Posh chocs like thorntons/hotel chocolate - nibbled very slowly to make them last along time/savour them.

Plain chocolate bars - just shove it in :D

Not that i'm a chocolate addict or anything..oh no.............

Mice and Toad
10-04-2013, 12:30 PM
Depends on the chocolate/my mood :)

Creme egg/Walnut whip - bite the top off, lick/slurp out the inside, then eat remainder of chocolate.

Double decker - nibble biscuit bit off the bottom, then eat nougaty bit.

Crunchie/kit kats etc - nibble choc off outside, then eat the rest.

Mars bars - have been known to stick them in the fridge, then slice them into 2-3mm slices, then eat

Posh chocs like thorntons/hotel chocolate - nibbled very slowly to make them last along time/savour them.

Plain chocolate bars - just shove it in :D

Not that i'm a chocolate addict or anything..oh no.............

Sounds like we would get on perfect at a choc dinner party

charleyfarley
10-04-2013, 01:06 PM
Angel I told you NO MORE CHOCOLATE TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a crème egg with my name on it, that I shall bite the top off and then lick the middle out, luckily none of the children like them so I can have it to myself :clapping:

Carol xx

RuthJ
10-04-2013, 01:09 PM
I shove mine in as fast as I can before the kids catch me! :laughing::laughing:

macherie
10-04-2013, 08:02 PM
Jaffa cakes - like the chocolate off, then nibble the sponge and your left with the jam disc.

Maza
10-04-2013, 08:18 PM
Maltesers - suck the chocolate off in my mouth. Drooling now.

cathtee
10-04-2013, 08:18 PM
Maltesers have to be sucked until no chocolate left and then eat the middle.

chriss
10-04-2013, 08:22 PM
WHERE IS THE CHOCOLATE !!

Off to search the cupboard now :D

Tealady
10-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Jaffa cakes - like the chocolate off, then nibble the sponge and your left with the jam disc.

When we were little, my sister stuck the jam disc to her tummy and said "Mummy this hurts!" You can imagine the first reaction and then the follow up when it transpired it was just a joke!