PDA

View Full Version : sorry, another question

Kellyann36
09-04-2013, 08:47 PM
Hey everybody,

I have a lady who visited today, she is just waiting for her boss to confirm extra hours and she is going to come back and sign contracts and paperwork. She literally wants me to have her 2 children 3.30-5.30 every thursday. One child is 4 and goes to school full time, the other is 3. I guess I should, but just want to check. Should I have a learning journey for the 3 year old? Just doubt I'll be able to get a huge amount out of 2 hours per week, plus its in after school hours only? and for the 4 year old who counts as a 5 as in school full time, do I need to do any kind of obs/profile for him? or literally just record form, all about me and contract and thats it? He will be my first school aged child.

Thanks
Kellyann

ps sorry for all of the questions x

sarah707
10-04-2013, 05:33 PM
You need to deliver the full EYFS - but you will only have to do a little bit because the child won't be with you for very long.

You could do scrap books with lots of photos and some notes linking them to the EYFS...

:D

Kellyann36
10-04-2013, 10:17 PM
Okie kokie, thankyou.
Just like to be sure. I have finally got my DO to come out and make sure im doing everything that I should be which will be a big help.

You need to deliver the full EYFS - but you will only have to do a little bit because the child won't be with you for very long.

You could do scrap books with lots of photos and some notes linking them to the EYFS...

:D