PDA

View Full Version : planning

Nina Kirby
08-04-2013, 09:02 AM
Please can anyone send me a copy of how they actually write down a child's assesment and planning using the areas of learning im really struggling to get this started? Thanks in advance!

chriss
08-04-2013, 10:12 AM
If you look back through yesterdays post, Sarah707 put some good info and links on:)

Littleglees
08-04-2013, 10:46 AM
I downloaded Sarah's planning notes in the free download section, it's clear snd simple
Sare x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Childminding Forum

Nina Kirby
08-04-2013, 01:39 PM
If you look back through yesterdays post, Sarah707 put some good info and links on:)

Many thanks!

Nina Kirby
08-04-2013, 01:40 PM
I downloaded Sarah's planning notes in the free download section, it's clear snd simple
Sare x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Childminding Forum

Thank You!

wellybelly
08-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Don't be afraid to adapt planning to how you want to do things. There are some super examples in the free downloads, but at the end of the day it comes down to what is best for you.

serin
08-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Please can anyone send me a copy of how they actually write down a child's assesment and planning using the areas of learning im really struggling to get this started? Thanks in advance!

Planning (http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/eyfs/planning.html)

This is what I used for the planning. I then have an observation sheet for each child and do a 6 monthly report of what the child has learnt in each area of learning. They parent gets a copy and writes comments. Thats it. Also my planning is not weekly its monthly with various activities spread out in the month.

Nina Kirby
13-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Planning (http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/eyfs/planning.html)

This is what I used for the planning. I then have an observation sheet for each child and do a 6 monthly report of what the child has learnt in each area of learning. They parent gets a copy and writes comments. Thats it. Also my planning is not weekly its monthly with various activities spread out in the month.

Many thanks just seen your reply!

Nina