PDA

View Full Version : cypop topic 4 review session 3

Sophiopolous
06-04-2013, 06:17 PM
Hi there!

i'm stuck on the crossword (if anyone's gotten that far) and would really appreciate some help!

I've gotten all the eyfs themes, but the rest of them I'm getting stuck on, mainly because I'm at the end of my tether and my brain's gone missing!

Any help would be sorely appreciated!! Especially if anyone can help by tomorrow as my end date is monday! Eeeeeeshk!

Thank you thank you thank you in advance xx

blue bear
06-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Can you put the clues on here?not having done the course I can't tell you the answers but am willing to try.

Sophiopolous
06-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Can you put the clues on here?not having done the course I can't tell you the answers but am willing to try.

Thank you :) these are the following clues, I've managed the eyfs themes and that's it, as none of the other ones have any clues of letters :S

1. EYFS theme (done)
2. EYFS theme (done)
3. Information you need to give to parents (19 spaces)
4. Information parents need to give you (14 spaces)
5. EYFS theme (done)
6. Information parents need to give you (12 spaces)
7. The EYFS seeks to provide this between parents and practitioners (11 spaces)
8. Information you need to give to parents (11 spaces)
9. EYFS theme (done)
10. A child's first and most enduring educators (parents) done this one

It doesn't tell you if it's all one word or 2 words :S

blue bear
06-04-2013, 08:01 PM
7. Partnership?

Registration number (it's 19 with the space)?

Sophiopolous
06-04-2013, 08:18 PM
I think partnership was right, but not registration number...number 3 starts with an e and the 3rd letter from last is an i.

Sophiopolous
06-04-2013, 09:19 PM
In the end I ended up clicking 'hint' a bunch of times. Fancy doing a crossword puzzle where 4 of the answers have the same questions! Anyway, got 77% but it was worth the 'hint' button lol. Thank you so much for your help, really appreciate it :D :D :D