PDA

View Full Version : American fridge freezer

childminder54
05-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Hi I'm looking at american fridge freezer with ice cubes and cold water. I was going to have a seimens but were I'm going to get my kitchen he said they are not made by seimens and you are only paying for the name you can get cheaper ones. So what have you got and what do you think of it

mandy moo
05-04-2013, 04:35 PM
I love my American fridge freezer, Ive got a black glossy LG :D
I only way you could make it any better was if the freezer part was prehaps as big as the fridge.

funemnx
05-04-2013, 05:06 PM
We looked at them but decided against as they need to be plumbed in and for our kitchen it would have been tricky but we do have an ice machine which lives on the counter and the children love it in the Summer if we ever get one! We also have a huge chest freezer in the garage so no need for a fridge freezer :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
05-04-2013, 05:39 PM
I love mine :clapping::clapping: it has the water and ice feature and they get used all year round. The children love the ice in the summer and I love that we have ice cold water (the only way I can drink it). The only down side is the filters aren't cheap, ours are £60 for Samsung which we were replacing twice a year. Although when Comet went down I managed to stock up on the filters and got 3 for the price of 1 :thumbsup:

We wouldn't be without ours :thumbsup:

Carol xx

singingcactus
05-04-2013, 06:10 PM
I used to have one, can't remember the make. I found it was huge outside, but so badly designed I ended up with less space than there is in a standard fridge. We switched back to a simple tall fridge and seperate tall freezer.

angeldelight
06-04-2013, 01:28 AM
Love mine

I agree filters expensive but eBay have them at better prices

Angel xx