Hope your all ok

It's sunny but freezing here again

I have a unexpected half a day so my weekend starts early :jump for joy:

What are you all doing today

Have a super duper FRIDAY :clapping:

Angel xx

lor
05-04-2013, 08:54 AM
I'm off to see Viva forever (Spice girls show) with my 2 girls and some friends and their daughters
So it's gonna be a real girly day!
XX

FussyElmo
05-04-2013, 09:00 AM
Sunny but cold here Im freezing but its April and Im fed up of having the heating on.

Well plans for the day not much INR at 350 and and doctors at 440 and then hoping dh will take me back to hobbycraft need to take the sewing kit back brought the wrong one.

Twice in one week am I pushing my luck but will get away with it as not feeling very well :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Or do I order the waffle maker I have been wanting for ages :thumbsup:

step11
05-04-2013, 09:07 AM
I'm off to see Viva forever (Spice girls show) with my 2 girls and some friends and their daughters
So it's gonna be a real girly day!
XX

Sounds great!
Have a fun day!

ChocolateChip
05-04-2013, 09:33 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope your all ok

It's sunny but freezing here again

I have a unexpected half a day so my weekend starts early :jump for joy:

What are you all doing today

Have a super duper FRIDAY :clapping:

Angel xx

So have I, baby is sick :( but it means my hols will start at 2pm instead of 5.30, yay!!!:clapping:
Downside is my laptop has died so need to go and buy a new one. :panic:

Becci26
05-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Ooh enjoy angel!

Lor that sounds fab, have fun!

I'm taking dd and niece to see 1D later at the O2 :-)

singingcactus
05-04-2013, 12:53 PM
We played with playdough/golf tees/marbles, and created a river teeming with life and sparkles. Then we went out for a walk to the arburetum, but I couldn't find my pass, so it ended up being a walk in the playing field instead :(. The kids enjoyed it, but it wasn't the same.
They are all happy playing together right now, so I am going to vaccum. Yay.

loocyloo
05-04-2013, 01:47 PM
we went to feed the ducks and the boys raced each other doing laps around the lake !!!

home and we all played outside, my 2 and mindee went to tennis coaching. we watched and played with bats/balls & beanbags. walked to country store to buy guinea pig food, now home and the boys are playing football, Lo asleep in buggy, other mindee went home and DD is moaning 'cos i had to dismantle her den to get into the garage, and told her she needs to put it away ( or build it elsewhere ) as we are going away at 5am and i'm not leaving the house messy!

funemnx
05-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Fabby day! We went to soft play and stayed for lunch - no healthy eating at all just burgers, chips and jelly & ice cream :clapping::clapping::clapping:

An early finish here today - have a great weekend all! :jump for joy::jump for joy::jump for joy:

shortstuff
05-04-2013, 04:12 PM
We had a very gentle day with stories and tv time.as the last lo went at 3.30 we are now sitting in a harvester waiting for our yummy food. Lucky me. N calm before the storm next week lol

*daisychain*
05-04-2013, 04:18 PM
We went to the farm :) little people loved it , so ready for the weekend now, now where's my wine ?

cathtee
05-04-2013, 08:57 PM
friday is normally my schoolies only and finish at 6pm, but he is tto but holidays I do all day only one lo 3 1/2 so we went out on the bus
she was so good (normally very much pushes the boundaries) today we had a lovely day and I finished at 4.15:clapping:

have a great weekend everyone

Maza
05-04-2013, 09:01 PM
I went to London Zoo with DD. We had a magical time. Shattered now though, and skint! x

RuthJ
05-04-2013, 09:39 PM
So glad it's Friday!! Had a splitting headache for 2 days and started with a cold this morning so hoping for a little lie-in tomorrow.

Have a good weekend everyone.