PDA

View Full Version : warming up next week

lou lou
04-04-2013, 12:39 PM
it is warming up next week to average temperature that it should be for time of year it will probably feel hot to us as we have had such cold weather for ages now !!!!! we will be in shorts and t shirts :clapping:

BuggsieMoo
04-04-2013, 12:46 PM
it is warming up next week to average temperature that it should be for time of year it will probably feel hot to us as we have had such cold weather for ages now !!!!! we will be in shorts and t shirts :clapping:

I so hope so. Ive got a wee off next week s I can finally get my garden preped if it does warm up. Right now im watching it snow and what started off as barely nothing has got very heavy :-/

caz3007
04-04-2013, 12:46 PM
I do hope so, we dont like the cold and its gone on far too long. We need a bit of warmth and sunshine

FussyElmo
04-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Fingers crossed says her who has the heating on and don't think my feet will be warm again :(

SYLVIA
04-04-2013, 12:51 PM
Well I do hope so. It is like a snow blizzard here at the moment and if the ground wasn't wet it wold be thick on the ground. We spent the morning in the country park walking and playing among the trees for hour and a half. We got back in the car and it said it was 1.5 degrees! We all had rosy cheeks and they all ate a good lunch so it must of done us all some good anyway

ChocolateChip
04-04-2013, 05:47 PM
Goodness, I hope so, we had snow today and fed up of being cold!
Plus I am off next week so it would be nice to see a bit of sunshine for a day or two.

sarah707
04-04-2013, 06:09 PM
I hope so! My bones are cold :cold:

Rick
04-04-2013, 07:08 PM
I do hope so. I'm getting sick of having to bring children in from the garden after about 5 mins because it's so bitterly cold!

shortstuff
05-04-2013, 08:01 AM
Fingers crossed says her who has the heating on and don't think my feet will be warm again :(

I can relate to still having the heating on, however im a loony who has still been wearing flip flops even when there is snow. As my feet dont seem to feel the cold till im chilling in the evening lol.

Rubybubbles
05-04-2013, 08:08 AM
hopefully, been lovely this week as off and don't have to go out and about, my own children out to the park by themselves lol

when working the babies get so cold so quickly even when wrapped up