PDA

View Full Version : End of longvweekend

jackie 7
01-04-2013, 08:14 PM
I rented a car so I could meet a friend and go to Bicester expensive outlet place. I think I have had too much fun. Friends in for supper do had to empty kitchen table. Spent yesterday doing journal. Out all day today. So putting play room back together and hovering everywhere. Just remembered that I washed my sheets this morning and now have to make the bed. And have supper. Even defrosted freezer. Feel like I have had a break and fun. Only a short week. Great!!!

sarah707
02-04-2013, 06:47 AM
I spent a lot of money too... but mostly on dd! :rolleyes:

Not sure I am feeling particularly refreshed this morning though I could do with a few more days! :laughing: :D

FussyElmo
02-04-2013, 06:50 AM
Sounds like you did have fun.

Well I have done nothing and plan on continuing for the next few days :-D

Ballette
02-04-2013, 07:14 AM
I spent a lot of money too... but mostly on dd! :rolleyes:

Not sure I am feeling particularly refreshed this morning though I could do with a few more days! :laughing: :D

I'm with you Sarah. I've had a really busy weekend and could definately do with a few more days ;)

loocyloo
02-04-2013, 07:26 AM
Could have done with today off as well! Had a good but busy Easter.

Babe arriving at 7.15 was not good-I still don't feel awake! At least it's a 9am start the rest of the week ;0)

smurfette
02-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Tired here too! Had a good weekend, had fun with dh and my own girls, visited family, got some brochures and talked about actually booking a sun break (exciting!) and also had a good clean and tidy up around,
Didnt start Til 8, but definitely would have liked a few more days! Compounded by fact dh decided at 8 o clock that he was gonna take the day off! Grr ! To be fair though he had to work Friday and Monday so fair is fair., oh to be able to take a spontaneous day off tho!!!

AgentTink
02-04-2013, 08:37 AM
I had a fab 4 days off too, planned our days for our trip to Florida Disney in 3 weeks, and got out all our summers clothes to start packing suitcases :) the bit of sun on Sunday really lifted the mood. Then the test of time was family time with lots of fun and laughter. So even though a early start today at 7, with one child with conjuctivitus and and another one over tired and moody, nothing seems to be to shift my good mood. Also love the fact that it is only a 3 day working week. X

Roseolivia
02-04-2013, 09:14 AM
We've had a lovely weekend. We went to the Lakes in the caravan on Friday and came back Sunday. The weather was great, although it was cold it was sunny and the cold didn't even bother us on a night as we had lovely warm sleeping bags. After this weekend i've realised we need to be more organised in the caravan when we go away for 2 weeks in the summer in it.
Yesterday was meant to be housework day but ended up doing nothing and even having an afternoon sleep. Had to take Alfie to the minor injuries clinic as he fell backwards off the bed banging his head on the bedside table which caused a big bump and a cut. Luckily he didn't need any steri strips so doctor just cleaned it up and put some antiseptic spray on. The place was so busy but luckily we got seen straightaway which probably annoyed people who'd been sat there for ages.
Have 1 mindee today so my 2 and him are playing nicely so having a tidy up whilst they are getting along. Going to go out in the garden soon as mindee loves the chickens and wendy house, plus the weather although cold is okay today. Only working tomorrow afternoon and all day Thursday. Looking forward to Friday off, not sure what we're doing, may have a lazy day. Off to see Meatloaf on his final tour on Friday night and so looking forward to it, he puts a great show on and am expecting great things for this final tour.

Have a great day everyone.

smurfette
02-04-2013, 03:25 PM
We've had a lovely weekend. We went to the Lakes in the caravan on Friday and came back Sunday. The weather was great, although it was cold it was sunny and the cold didn't even bother us on a night as we had lovely warm sleeping bags. After this weekend i've realised we need to be more organised in the caravan when we go away for 2 weeks in the summer in it.
Yesterday was meant to be housework day but ended up doing nothing and even having an afternoon sleep. Had to take Alfie to the minor injuries clinic as he fell backwards off the bed banging his head on the bedside table which caused a big bump and a cut. Luckily he didn't need any steri strips so doctor just cleaned it up and put some antiseptic spray on. The place was so busy but luckily we got seen straightaway which probably annoyed people who'd been sat there for ages.
Have 1 mindee today so my 2 and him are playing nicely so having a tidy up whilst they are getting along. Going to go out in the garden soon as mindee loves the chickens and wendy house, plus the weather although cold is okay today. Only working tomorrow afternoon and all day Thursday. Looking forward to Friday off, not sure what we're doing, may have a lazy day. Off to see Meatloaf on his final tour on Friday night and so looking forward to it, he puts a great show on and am expecting great things for this final tour.

Have a great day everyone.

Poor Alfie glad he is ok now hugs for you, scary when that happens!

Why has everyone got Friday off?! I was off yesterday bank holiday here... Had a nice trip to the zoo this am then Los were wrecked so nice quiet afternoon.. One hour to go!!

Roseolivia
02-04-2013, 04:03 PM
Alfie's fine, just sore when he lays down as it's right on the back of his head. He was upstairs with his dad and i was downstairs and heard the bang, didn't bother going up as thought Chris would deal with it and it was nothing serious. He brought Alfie down saying there was a bump, obviously hadn't looked and just felt as he didn't even know it was cut.

I'm off Friday as usually only have 1 mindee and he's term time only. Have told other parents i can do extra days if they want but not Fridays, it'll be nice to spend time with my 2 without having others around.

SYLVIA
02-04-2013, 09:13 PM
Busy easter weekend here. Decorating the lounge for what seems like months now but only a couple of weeks. Should have been done by yesterday but we realised you could see marks on the walls through the paper. so we had to paint all the walls first! Went to see Olly Murs on Friday which was brilliant and had my family over for dinner on Sunday. Only 2 mindees today so a quiet start to the week