PDA

View Full Version : kayodon

kayodon
31-03-2013, 06:58 PM
Hi, can anyone tell me how long it takes for the Ofsted Inspection, Ive sent my £35 which I assumed was the final thing before the phone call but that was about three weeks ago and I'm getting fed up waiting:panic:

shortstuff
31-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Best thing to do is ring ofsted and make sure they have everything they need. They are the ones who have the answers, sorry

blue bear
31-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Welcome to the forum Kayodon, yeah give ofsted a ring and chase them.

bunyip
01-04-2013, 08:00 AM
Hi Kayodon, :waving:

Phone Ofsted. But be aware they seem to say "still waiting for your CRB disclosure" as a standard excuse, and it isn't always the case.

They told me that after I'd received my CRB copy, so I asked them to double-check. It turned out they had the CRB and were really waiting for a social services report for my DW. I was able to chase that up through the relevant LA (probably fallen behind someone's desk :rolleyes:) and get the ball rolling. I wouldn't have been able to do that if I'd taken Ofsted's casual "waiting for CRB" mantra at face value. :p

suziealderton
01-04-2013, 09:47 AM
keep ringing and bothering ofsted-they are useless! i ended up ringing my social services place because ofsted kept saying we are still waiting. turned out they had sent my hubby and kids info back and not heard of me! my motto is chase chase chase! good luck x

CLL
01-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Mine took about 10weeks, I think that is about the average turn around time. It depends on how fast social services respond in your area. Good luck.

kayodon
01-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Thanks to everyone, I'm gonna ring first thing tomorrow and never stop till i'm registered