PDA

View Full Version : Older Children

little angels
01-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Hi im newby so thought id say hello to everyone! :littleangel:

Ive got a seven year old girl coming to me over the 6 week school holiday time and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on activities i could do with this age as im used to little uns

Thanks!

:idea:

tulip0803
01-07-2008, 05:36 PM
I have always found that girls tend to love the crafty stuff. Painting, sticking, modelling etc. I really depends on the child as I also know some that would rather play football all day! She is old enough for you to ask her what she likes to do.

Cooking, trips to park, barbie dolls, horses, washing dolls clothes and hanging on the line, papier mache, face painting, glitter, glitter and more glitter, lego, countries, pets, animals themes

These are some that I have done

LeeAnn
01-07-2008, 06:17 PM
what about board games? cooking, baking, crafts. Singing and dancing, picnics. My son is 9 and he loves taking photos, maybe you could (really really trust her ;) ) let her use a camera to take some pics, if you have a digital camera and printer she could print them out and make a scrapbook of the summer. It would be great for you to keep to show what you have been up to or as a little reminder for her to take home

x x x x