PDA

View Full Version : Give me a break please.

step11
27-03-2013, 09:05 PM
Parents are driving me mad! Dad collects just go d 6 says oh both myself and mum are off tomorrow as we are going Devon for Easter but not sure is A will come or not. Me, ok please let me know, dad texts saying he will be in theorising then I wi collect in the afternoon. Ok fine. He's just text now saying oh no now we are going Friday so A will be in all day! Might take him gp if I can get out!
Are you serious!!!! Keep your child at home you work 5 days a week and don't see him!!!!!!

Come on give me a break please.

FussyElmo
27-03-2013, 09:17 PM
The parents could be using the time to pack and do last minute bits and bobs for their holidays.

It rarely bothers me what the parents do when I have the children as long as Im paid :thumbsup:

step11
27-03-2013, 09:23 PM
I don't mind either but they have been indecisive so I keep changing my plans. He text me earlier saying he's doing half day then and hour later saying no he will do all day.
They moan about not seeing him enough. It doesn't take two to pack they where meant to be going tomorrow anyway.

I'm just having one of those days today! I'm exhausted.

clareelizabeth1
28-03-2013, 04:34 AM
Parents are always like that totally contrary. Say one thing do the other.

I don't mind having children when parents arnt at work. If I had to go to work I think it would be nice to have a day when I am not at work but don't have to look after the children either.

step11
28-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Well parents have just dropped off despite me telling them that cut off point it 8:30 and to top it off baby hasn't been fed only had milk at 5 this morning. Now I have a screaming baby waiting for his porridge and we are late for our music session at 9:30. Great start to the day

sarah707
28-03-2013, 07:04 PM
I hope your day improved :group hug:

step11
28-03-2013, 08:12 PM
I hope your day improved :group hug:

It was ok. Kids where a bit grouchy. They didn't sleep much pm So I didn't get to do anything. My partner called me around 4pm to say he gad just seen my mindee parents in the shopping center and they where shocked to see him haha. But my parents where kind enough to buy me an Easter egg and chick for my son.

Glad I'm off for a few days now need the rest and some peace.

Have a good Easter x