lubeam
25-03-2013, 02:08 PM
hi guys, looking for some one with a magic wand please and thanks :laughing:

applied to OFSTED 15/01/2013,
had to chase up health dec booklet was at doctors 6weeks!! sent
CRB's for hubby and me back and were not criminals :clapping:
Refernces done and one recieved but 2nd completed
waiting for social services STILL!!!!
OMG!!! frustrated big time ! ive got a perfect lady 2lo's full time wanted to start sep, no worries, the company she works for has now gone bust and she thinks she got another job to start mid April! I NEED to be registered!!!! PLEASE!
any tips , magic spells or special dance suggestions i can be doing to hurry things along would be greatly aprreciated! :jump for joy:

sorry for the moan its just ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR!:angry: frustrating !

loocyloo
25-03-2013, 02:37 PM
just to help out, could you be her nanny, and look after the children in THEIR house until you are registered?

Ripeberry
25-03-2013, 03:07 PM
As Loocyloo said, you could mind from her house :-)

Things will soon start happening. Waiting is always hell. But you don't want any spells from me ;-)

phoenix2010
25-03-2013, 03:10 PM
chase , chase , chase everything up

6 weeks for the doc to fill your form in is ridiculous , mine was done the same day and if it hadnt been i would have been phoning every single day

I also think nannying is a great idea , thats what I did for the 2 months I waited to get registered , that was 2 years ago and I still have that child

suziealderton
25-03-2013, 06:33 PM
hi guys, looking for some one with a magic wand please and thanks :laughing:

applied to OFSTED 15/01/2013,
had to chase up health dec booklet was at doctors 6weeks!! sent
CRB's for hubby and me back and were not criminals :clapping:
Refernces done and one recieved but 2nd completed
waiting for social services STILL!!!!
OMG!!! frustrated big time ! ive got a perfect lady 2lo's full time wanted to start sep, no worries, the company she works for has now gone bust and she thinks she got another job to start mid April! I NEED to be registered!!!! PLEASE!
any tips , magic spells or special dance suggestions i can be doing to hurry things along would be greatly aprreciated! :jump for joy:

sorry for the moan its just ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRR!:angry: frustrating !

hiya mine went in start of january and i have my pre reg on the third of april. my social services check took for ever-ofsted CLAIMED social services lost it, i personally think that waa nonsense! have ofsted chased the social service check, if not tell them too. i rang my local social services to be told that they had sent my hubby and childrens back and had never heard of me. my advice is keep on at everyone x if you want to you can childmind for free while you are waiting x

lubeam
25-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Thanks guys , it's so frustrating isn't it?! They haven't chased social services I didn't realise they could ill get on that tomorro thanks :)

Thanks for the tip about nannying that's great advise , if she'd be happy to have my 3 there as well :/

Just fingers crossed everything happens soon :)

Rachael's stars
25-03-2013, 07:10 PM
All I can say is phone ofsted all the time chasing up the progress of your application, they received my spplication November 15th and iv got my pre reg this wed its taken for ever and if I hadnt kept pestering them im sure id still be waiting now, iv had 6 people enquire about care with me this week but im reluctant to promiss anything to any of them until I havey certificate in my hand and I havnt got to wait for ofsted anymore

shortstuff
25-03-2013, 07:16 PM
I had the same issue with social services. I broke protocol and chased ss up myself. It turned out that comms between ofsted n ss were not working and only by me chasing did ss know it wasnt done. I would say ring ss yourself.

lubeam
25-03-2013, 07:43 PM
Thanks ill ring ss tomorro and see what they've got to say then ill ring OFSTED again, I no my ref number off by heart I ring that often ! Lol :p x