Morning everyone

I hope you had a great weekend

We had lots of snow over the weekend ...it's now very icy

What are you all doing today

Have a great day

Angel xx

leeanne910
25-03-2013, 09:32 AM
Snowy icy cold blergh here too. My sons school is closed. My 1 yr old son kept me up all.night....but
No mindees :) one.is poorly.and one is still in scotland yeeeyyy nice day indoors.with my boys and.im gonna get on top.of all my paperwork intime for my family holiday 6th april!!

A happy leeanne :)

I also have nutella on toast and coffee mmmmm happy

FussyElmo
25-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Done the school run - sitting snuggled up watching the heir hunters.

Need to do the food shopping oh and make some easter bonnets.

Just one mindee after school so hopefully will be able to start painting the boys bedrooms :thumbsup:

AgentTink
25-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Our snow had cleared by Saturday so nothing left of it today. The sun is shining but there is a bitter wind. Just playing with all the jigsaws and singing songs to go with them. After snack will be starting easter crafts and then a easy afternoon with 1 at pre school and the other mindee will sleep until collection time. X

SYLVIA
25-03-2013, 10:12 AM
Spent saturday on a course had V&D saturday night and spent sunday in bed. My weekend has disappeared before my eyes. Thought my mindees were coming at half 11 this morning which would give me the morning to clear up. BUT NO! Half 8 they were on the door step so I just welcomed them into the mess and have now got them helping with the tidying. Have a good day everyone

loocyloo
25-03-2013, 10:31 AM
took schoolie to school, then myself & my children to the dentist. dropped the children back to school and am just having a cup of tea before going to church for our choirmaster & organists funeral. we have a choir of about 50 made up with people from all the different choirs he was involved with and its going to be a hard sing, especially as he wrote most of what we will sing.

later on DD has dancing & the both have piano lessons.

bitterly cold and occaisonal snow flurries.

singingcactus
25-03-2013, 11:24 AM
Got a wierd day here. We are in a state of flux here till after easter, some kids left, some starting, some away some days and here others. Today I was due to have one for a couple of hours this morning, and some brothers for a couple of hours this afternoon. So I have stolen the singleton for the day, and asked the siblings to come early just so they get chance to play with each other. Not sure of drop off/pick up times at all.
Not really sure what we are going to do cos it was all last minute and haphazard. Got some block painting set up in the kitchen, some threading and some labrynth puzzles for the classroom, free play (probably blocks and cars) in the lounge, and reading and puzzles in the niche. Will have some music and activity later, then drag out the ball pit I think.

After school we are off to the pet shop for some mice for the snakes and toys and fencing for the rabbits (until mr rabbit learns his manners or miss rabbit learns to stand up for herself we are back to slow time bonding the pair cos he will not stop humping her face!! And his potty habits need some training, poop bot that he is lol). And that is pretty much my day.

And teaching miss rabbit not to steal toys off the children and throw them across the room :)

Toothfairy
25-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Morning (just)
Just got back from Childminding group and put mindee down for nap. I'm having a coffee to warm up, it's freezing out there!
I've just got one today plus my after schoolers, so not too bad.
Short week for me I finish on Thursday for two weeks, can't wait.

Have a great day everyone, keep warm :thumbsup:

Mouse
25-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Afternoon!

It's so cold here I just want to get under my fluffy blanket & stay there. I wonder if the children want to play hospitals this afternoon & I could be the patient confined to bed :laughing:

WibbleWobble
25-03-2013, 12:56 PM
no snow here!

lovely blue sky but cold as ice outside!

i dont have little ones on mondays, just schoolies

so watching rubbish tv and on here....oops

wibble the lazy x

RuthJ
25-03-2013, 01:38 PM
LOTS of snow here, but mindees all managed to get here. First day of Easter hold and we're housebound because the car's snowed in. Photo of back door below hopefully:

WibbleWobble
25-03-2013, 01:51 PM
LOTS of snow here, but mindees all managed to get here. First day of Easter hold and we're housebound because the car's snowed in. Photo of back door below hopefully:

Blinking Norah!!!

lubeam
25-03-2013, 01:59 PM

OMG!!!! thats what it use to be like when we lived in canada!!!! no fire drills today then ?! lol :D

RuthJ
25-03-2013, 02:05 PM
OMG!!!! thats what it use to be like when we lived in canada!!!! no fire drills today then ?! lol :D

We were away for the weekend and had to shovel our way to the front door last night! Thankfully the jcb's came and cleared a path on our cul-de-sac but I won't be going out in it any time soon! The mindee's were amazed when they got here this a.m because they live in the town which doesn't get so bad as up here.

jillplum
25-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Wow Ruth where do you live?

caz3007
25-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Blimey Ruth, did the mindies manage to get in the house then...lol

Its freezing here down South but no snow. We have a quiet day on a monday as LO is shattered after being run ragged at the weekend. I have spent all morning onto the school to try and sort out her home visit for the nursery as mum couldnt do the day they allocated her and she couldnt ring to change as was driving all day. Actually the school were quite difficult and wondered what had happened to working in partnership with parents, anyway hopefully its sorted now but mum hasnt text back to say its ok, but she is collecting tonight

RuthJ
25-03-2013, 02:33 PM
North east Wales. We cleared a path to the front door, they have to walk between two 4ft walls of snow!!

mazza58
25-03-2013, 02:56 PM
I only have one mindee to pick up from school on a monday, so I have spent the day cleaning the house, doing some washing, watching daytime tv and messing about on the internet. We had lots of snow over the weekend so I have not been out since friday, so I am dreading going out to school as I will freeze:(

Toothfairy
25-03-2013, 03:03 PM

OMG!!! :eeeek:

angeldelight
25-03-2013, 03:09 PM

WOW WOW

That is brilliant I'm really jealous

Mind you it was bad here and we got stuck in the snow twice ....my sons back door was much the same

The sun is shining here now

Angel xx