PDA

View Full Version : I think my question has been removed??

jellytot
23-03-2013, 11:08 AM
I started a thread yesterday asking about childcare.co.uks prices and I cant find it. On my profile it doesnt list it. Has it been removed? If so how come? :huh:

lizduncan72
23-03-2013, 11:25 AM
Hmmm, I commented on your post yesterday and my comment isn't listed in my posts either! Very strange!

blue bear
23-03-2013, 11:35 AM
May be you should private message a mod?

Becci26
23-03-2013, 11:39 AM
It is most likely that it has been removed due to the negative nature of the post, I would have thought as bad advertising for them.

If u message richard I'm sure he will let u know the reasons behind removing the thread, although I must say I'm surprised you haven't been informed of the removal of the thread. X

sarah707
23-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Please check your messages jellytot - Richard should be contacting you personally to discuss the issues you raised in the thread with you - but there might be a delay with it being the weekend.

:D

jellytot
23-03-2013, 11:44 AM
I dont understand why it was removed though? I was simply asking when the price went up

Richard
23-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Sorry I deleted the thread because our prices haven't changed for over 2 years and the responses in the thread contained many untrue statements.

For example it is completely free to read and reply to messages but several people said you had to pay to reply.

If anyone has a question about Childcare.co.uk then they are welcome to contact me directly.

sarah707
23-03-2013, 11:53 AM
I dont understand why it was removed though? I was simply asking when the price went up

Richard can explain it much better than me - I am not involved in the inner workings of childcare.co.uk beyond being a member myself.

But I do know that the price of childcare.co.uk membership hasn't gone up for 2 years.

it will have gone up for people who had a discount, closed their account and then want to re-open it - but green members on the forum get a discount anyway so it won't affect them.

And you don't need to pay a penny to be a member and read messages.

I have sent you a pm :D