PDA

View Full Version : NEW website to support independent childminders

sarah707
22-03-2013, 02:57 PM
To go with our new forum section for independent childminders...

Are you ready for this?... :jump for joy:

We now have a NEW website especially for childminders who want to stay independent!

Independent Childminders - Supporting each other (http://independentchildminders.co.uk/) :excited:

It has been provided for us by Childminding Forum - designed by the lovely Pauline (http://www.childminderswebsites.co.uk/)- written by myself and SammyS...

It's still in the very early stages at the moment - and it will grow as we know more about what it means to stay independent.

We hope it will eventually become a 'one stop shop' for all independent childminders with help and advice and suggestions for good practice.

We intend to give you hints and tips for staying independent - ideas for advertising and marketing to make sure your business remains successful - latest information about changes to legislation - advice so you are successful during your Ofsted inspections - tips for how to set up training ... and much, much more!

Everything you need to know about being an independent childminder will be freely available here on the forum and / or on the new website!

If you have ideas for content please let us know on the forum - or you are welcome to send a pm - or email me (independentchildminders@gmail.com).

Thank you! :D

Toothfairy
22-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Wow! That's fantastic.
I will be joining as soon as its up and running, thank you :thumbsup:

gingerjames1
22-03-2013, 03:10 PM
Superb will be joining aswell!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Childminding Forum

phoenix2010
22-03-2013, 03:33 PM
AWESOME:thumbsup:

AgentTink
22-03-2013, 03:47 PM
Woohoo.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks so much ladies and Richard x

CH1957
22-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Great, I'll be joining too :thumbsup: Thanks Sarah

sarah707
22-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Nothing to join guys! No fees to pay! Nobody to answer to! :clapping:

It's a website - there for all to see - completely free for EVERY childminder who wants to stay independent.

:D

mrstom
22-03-2013, 03:58 PM
Excellent!! Thanks so much everyone :)

tori4
22-03-2013, 03:59 PM
Thanks for doing this

atmkids
22-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Thanks so much, I would definitely like to join :jump for joy:

emma500
22-03-2013, 04:36 PM
cant wait . would love to join . xxx :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

WibbleWobble
22-03-2013, 04:37 PM
i am very disappointed....i was hoping the independent childminders would have a pair of hairy balls as their logo.....i have been fluffing mine up all day for their photoshoot

thank you by the way Sarah and co

A disappointed wibble xxx

SYLVIA
22-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Thank you Sarah. That is just what we need?

Lottie
22-03-2013, 04:42 PM
Brilliant idea, in such uncertain times this will be extremely useful. I plan on staying independent. Thanks! :thumbsup:

blue bear
22-03-2013, 04:43 PM
This is fabulous news. Thank you all so much. :clapping:

VeggieSausage
22-03-2013, 05:10 PM
I will be remaining independent and I hope all minders decide to boycott the governments new agencies and remain independent and with their own business intact xxx whoop - well done everyone xx

funemnx
22-03-2013, 05:53 PM
OOHHHH!!!! So this is the SURPRISE..... It's such a fabulous idea! :clapping::jump for joy::clapping::jump for joy::clapping::jump for joy:

SammySplodger
22-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Nothing to join guys! No fees to pay! Nobody to answer to! :clapping:

It's a website - there for all to see - completely free for EVERY childminder who wants to stay independent.

:D

It's nice to have some good news for a change isn't it folks?!

We will do our very best to provide you with everything you need to know in order to retain your independence :-)

The website has been hastily made live and we are now busy pulling together the structure and content.

It's YOUR website - and we welcome your comments and suggestions.

:-) Happy Easter!

hectors house
22-03-2013, 06:53 PM
It's nice to have some good news for a change isn't it folks?!

We will do our very best to provide you with everything you need to know in order to retain your independence :-)

The website has been hastily made live and we are now busy pulling together the structure and content.

It's YOUR website - and we welcome your comments and suggestions.

:-) Happy Easter!

Looks pretty good for hastily made compared to some other websites that have launched this week where the wording changes everytime someone has a peek! I can't be bothered to look back to see what is called but you all know the one I mean!:laughing:

I will be spreading the news and the website address to everyone I can think of.

Thank you so much for continuing to motivate us :clapping:

lizann
22-03-2013, 06:58 PM
this is fantastic cant wait to join thankyou so much

wendy latimer
22-03-2013, 07:25 PM
I'm joining well done when?:clapping:

watgem
22-03-2013, 08:10 PM
lovely idea thank you lovelies for all your hard work in setting this up:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Rolacolapink
22-03-2013, 08:52 PM
Wow! That's fantastic.
I will be joining as soon as its up and running, thank you :thumbsup:

Me too! Brilliant idea :clapping:

SammySplodger
23-03-2013, 08:59 AM
You don't need to 'join' it - info on the website www.independentchildminders.co.uk is accessible for all, for free. First two pages live NOW, more to follow. :-)

sophie1977
23-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Thanks guys this will be a god send for us independent childminders. thanks again :D:D

snortlet
23-03-2013, 10:49 AM
thank you for doing this x

SammySplodger
23-03-2013, 11:34 AM
You are very welcome - I made a decision last week to do something positive, instead of wasting my energy on worrying and stressing.

I feel a lot better for it and have been sleeping properly since...

kats
23-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Thats fantastic, thank you so much!!

kay-b
23-03-2013, 08:44 PM
Thanks to everyone - I am really worried about this. I've been childminding for over 15 years and have worked really hard to build up my reputation and my business and I really don't want to lose my independence.

It's great to feel that I'm not alone in this.

Keep up the good work!

To go with our new forum section for independent childminders...

Are you ready for this?... :jump for joy:

We now have a NEW website especially for childminders who want to stay independent!

Independent Childminders - Supporting each other (http://independentchildminders.co.uk/) :excited:

It has been provided for us by Childminding Forum - designed by the lovely Pauline (http://www.childminderswebsites.co.uk/)- written by myself and SammyS...

It's still in the very early stages at the moment - and it will grow as we know more about what it means to stay independent.

We hope it will eventually become a 'one stop shop' for all independent childminders with help and advice and suggestions for good practice.

We intend to give you hints and tips for staying independent - ideas for advertising and marketing to make sure your business remains successful - latest information about changes to legislation - advice so you are successful during your Ofsted inspections - tips for how to set up training ... and much, much more!

Everything you need to know about being an independent childminder will be freely available here on the forum and / or on the new website!

If you have ideas for content please let us know on the forum - or you are welcome to send a pm - or email me (independentchildminders@gmail.com).

Thank you! :D

*daisychain*
23-03-2013, 09:42 PM
Thank you , thank you , thank you xxxxxxx

westbrom44
23-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Wow, that's wonderful. I am hoping that the agencies get no customers and the government will have to shelve their plans.

Many thanks for all of your hard work.

Jamik
24-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Brilliant, we need sites like this

Daisy1956
25-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Thanks for doing this for us all.:)

nipper
25-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Safety in numbers
Safety in numbers
Safety in numbers

Susana0600
19-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Brilliant idea, thank you Sarah!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Childminding Forum

Koala
20-04-2013, 06:10 AM
Thank you

It sounds like its just what we need, NCMA have sold their sole to the vulgar pound they no longer put childminders to the top of their priorities and claw their money in from anyone and everyone, you just have to look at, their name, their advertisers, their pro-activeness, ethics and morals no longer exists.

Thanks again. :thumbsup:

lesleyslack
21-04-2013, 11:40 AM
safety in numbers so true