IT'S FRIDAY :clapping::jump for joy::clapping:

It's a very white one here its been snowing all night and still is

What are you all doing today

Have a good one and stay safe and warm

Angel xxx

mrs robbie williams
22-03-2013, 07:28 AM
no snow here - just cold and windy

but yes IT'S FRIDAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

been a long week - 3 under 3 today 8 til 430 then im done :D:D:D

AgentTink
22-03-2013, 07:36 AM
Yeah it has snowed a bit here too, just hoping it will continue to make it nice and thick :clapping:

no mindees today, just me and my little girl, looking forward to a fun day together. Was going to do Easter crafts but the snow has put me right off. I just want to make snowmen :)

FussyElmo
22-03-2013, 07:37 AM
Its snowing its snowing I have no mindees - probably sounds better being sung in my head :laughing:

Have a lovely day everyone but stay safe if you have the bad weather :thumbsup:

angeldelight
22-03-2013, 07:44 AM
Its snowing its snowing I have no mindees - probably sounds better being sung in my head :laughing:

Have a lovely day everyone but stay safe if you have the bad weather :thumbsup:

Your going out to play ...I just know it :clapping:

Angel xxx

miffy
22-03-2013, 07:45 AM
Morning everyone

Snowing here too and by the look of the sky it's going to carry on for a while.

Have only got a morning school run to do today - still hoping local primary will close - then it's baton down the hatches.

Should have been going to an engagement party in the West Midlands tomorrow but might not make that now.

Miffy xx

mazza58
22-03-2013, 07:51 AM
Morning all it is snowing here today too, very windy out there. Not working today but have my 3 year old grandson with me as he slept over last night so we are going to make easter rabbits, make some cakes and make some play dough. Not sure if he will be going home tonight with all this snow or if he will after stay another night. Take care everyone and have a good day

WibbleWobble
22-03-2013, 07:56 AM
windy and very snowy here

will have to battle through it all to do the school run.

have G who is 3 and O who is 10 months (as well as the schoolies) the boys are well chilled and will play nicely. I am not sure if we will be going out to play as the wind is very very strong,

i feel a snow themed sticking session coming on today...

wibble the cold xx

FussyElmo
22-03-2013, 07:58 AM
Your going out to play ...I just know it :clapping:

Angel xxx

I may stick a toe out :laughing::laughing::laughing:

kellib
22-03-2013, 08:00 AM
We have no snow thankfully but are meant to get some later! Last day of term here, whoo!

No mindees today but have to do boring things like bank and food shopping

Toothfairy
22-03-2013, 08:08 AM
Morning
No snow here, just damp and miserable.
Just one mindee today and an early finish at 4pm.

It's been a very hard and upsetting week. My brother in law took his own life on Sunday, I closed Monday so I could be around to support my husband but have worked the rest of the week. I think we have all been on automatic pilot this week, I don't think it has quite sunk in :(

Have a good day :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
22-03-2013, 08:17 AM
Morning

It's been a very hard and upsetting week. My brother in law took his own life on Sunday, I closed Monday so I could be around to support my husband but have worked the rest of the week. I think we have all been on automatic pilot this week, I don't think it has quite sunk in :(

Big hugs thinking of you and all your family xxx

angeldelight
22-03-2013, 08:53 AM
Morning

I'm so sorry to hear that

Sending you hugs and thinking of you all at this sad time

Angel xx

smurfette
22-03-2013, 08:59 AM
Morning

Aw tooth fairy I am so so sorry I can't imagine what you and dh are going through., love and prayers with u all xx

lizduncan72
22-03-2013, 09:46 AM
Morning

Sending love and hugs to you both

singingcactus
22-03-2013, 09:48 AM
Very sorry to hear your news toothfairy. Will be thinking of you and yours.

We have a little snow falling now. I had no mindees today again, so was going on a school trip with my boy today. But they just cancelled it. :(

So now I am sat here watching my husband play, very badly, a ps3 game that is very easy. Gonna take the controller off him in a bit!

Then one of my families asked if I could have them this afternoon, my house is set up for big ones right now, so I am going to babysit at theirs in a bit instead. Need to get away from dh and his naff gaming skills lol.

leeanne910
22-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Snow here in the black country!!!

No mindee but.mum didnt let me know...as well as hasnt paid me...its ok love...i will enjoy the extra from your late payment fee :)

Plan for today...

Coffee. Online banking for personal finances. Coffee. Paperwork. Coffee. SEF. BIG COFFEE!! chill :)

manjay
22-03-2013, 11:22 AM
So sorry to hear your news Toothfairy. Hope you are ok?

Well I was supposed to be on a train to London at lunchtime but as the snowdrifts are covering my front door I am struggling to even get out of the house never mind get to the station. All schools and Uni closed and roads out of the village are blocked so looks like I will be staying at home instead!

nipper
22-03-2013, 11:36 AM
Sorry to hear your news Toothfairy. Thinking of you and your family at this sad time.

Really struggled to get two under two's to school in pushchair, as well as my own two (9 and 6)and another schoolie mindee. I couldn't even get close, so had to send them all off on their own and tell them to wave at the gate. The pulling and pushing of pushchair has done my knee no good at all (was on crutches last week briefly and am due an MRI on it next week as possible osteoarthritis). Rang school when I eventually got home and explained the situation and they have contacted a neighbour of mine to collect all three at end of day. I had to ring mindee's mum who was fine about it. I feel helpless, but at least I have a steady supply of ice to reduce the swelling.
Stay safe everyone, it's not nice out there!

caz3007
22-03-2013, 11:37 AM
So sorry to hear your sad news Toothfairy, love and hugs to you and your family xxx

Its Sunny and windy here. Taken Lo to see my sons fab finish at school, its their end of term sharing of work and LO had a go drumming and with the glockenspeil, she was funny she wanted to sit down with my Ds and share her raisins.

Got my first lot of first aid tomorrow, so not looking forward to that but chilling on Sunday and we are going to get DS a tablet later with his xmas money....yes he still has loads left.

Rick
22-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Sorry to hear your news Toothfairy. Me about to complain about the school run in the wet weather pales into insignificance