PDA

View Full Version : What a horrible friday morning :-(

Littleglees
22-03-2013, 06:42 AM
Well we have a dusting of snow but, the wind and the rain is now sweeping through WV5, it's dark and dreary and even the birds are looking for shelter :-(.

I'm hoping it will cheer up soon, it's Spring !!

Hoping all minders who have had lots of snow are safe and well and look after themselves

Back of to my brew and to sort out today's items of play, have a safe day ladies and chats

Over and out Sare x

Spring is around the corner x

bunyip
22-03-2013, 08:18 AM
We have about an inch of snow, which I can cope with.

What i can't cope with is 4 parents phoning me in the 1/2 hour I have to get ready for the first arrival, all wanting to know if I'm open, are we going to toddler group? etc. :mad: Considering the winter we've had, you'd think they'd realise by now that i don't grind to a halt that easily.

I had seperate calls from both parents of the same child. Don't these families talk to one another? :panic:

Then I had someone I don't even work for, calling to ask if the village school was open. I took great pleasure in teling her that, "madam, since the headmistress of our 'outstanding' school refuses to even acknowledge the existence of CMs in the village, I can assure you that I'd be the last person to know if the school was closed due to snow, fire, flood, or tactical nuclear strike!" :angry:

Littleglees
22-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Madness !! Hope you have a good day x

Spring is around the corner x ok maybe I'm wrong !!!!