PDA

View Full Version : Nappies!

step11
21-03-2013, 03:05 PM
I feel like I'm forever changing nappies. My 11month old mindee goes at least 5 times a day (poo) and its not pleasant. What makes it worse is he's a wriggler :(

mrs robbie williams
21-03-2013, 03:17 PM
I have an 11m in a Friday and it seems constant and mostly poo ones lol gotta love our job xx

Jenna
21-03-2013, 03:40 PM
I've got one the same he comes to me Tuesday and Thursday then nursery on a Wednesday. Mum says he never poos in nursery yet he makes up for it with me he's normally done one on the way here in the morning the like clockwork about 30 mins after a meal and he has breakfast dinner and tea with me and will sometimes go in between too I've never met a child like it and to make it worst he doesn't crawl either he bum shuffles so unless changed ASAP its everywhere. The joys of our job hey

Roseolivia
21-03-2013, 04:32 PM
I have 3 today who are in nappies:eek:

step11
21-03-2013, 04:56 PM
I have my LO full time always arrives with one. Gets a sore bottom very quickly if not changed as soon as he's done. My son never pooed this much lol. Does anyone feel line they just stink of poo all the time. I will be out and I'm like oh I can smell poo. Paranoid it's me lol

AliceK
21-03-2013, 05:04 PM
I have my LO full time always arrives with one. Gets a sore bottom very quickly if not changed as soon as he's done. My son never pooed this much lol. Does anyone feel line they just stink of poo all the time. I will be out and I'm like oh I can smell poo. Paranoid it's me lol

I'm seriously immune to the smell of poo now. I have to either rely on the other children to tell me X has a pooey bum or I have to literally put my nose up to childs bum to smell if they've done a poo. I changed so many pooey bums yesterday (3 in nappies) that when my DS came home from school he moaned that the downstairs loo smelt like poo. I really can't smell it any longer :panic:

xxxx

*daisychain*
21-03-2013, 05:16 PM
I'm an expert at recognising the smell of each LOs pooh !!

step11
21-03-2013, 05:22 PM
I'm seriously immune to the smell of poo now. I have to either rely on the other children to tell me X has a pooey bum or I have to literally put my nose up to childs bum to smell if they've done a poo. I changed so many pooey bums yesterday (3 in nappies) that when my DS came home from school he moaned that the downstairs loo smelt like poo. I really can't smell it any longer :panic:

xxxx

Haha poor kid, my partner says the same. I can smell a poo a mile away. Where I used to work in a nursery they called me sniffer dog lol. Wish kids where born pooty trained. When I first did my level 3 5 years ago they never told us the amount of sick and poos we would have to deal with. They never tell you that side of childcare. Lol. Mind you I already knew it wasn't all play.

step11
21-03-2013, 05:24 PM
I'm an expert at recognising the smell of each LOs pooh !!

I was called the sniffer dog at the nursery I used to work in. It's a great gift to have hehe :)

mrsdoubtfire
21-03-2013, 06:35 PM
I always find that if one starts, then the other two go as well, so I never just have one pooh at a time!

gingerjames1
21-03-2013, 06:47 PM
I am also very good at knowing who has done one!!! I know the scent of all of our mindees and can even tell when they need one by the smell of their breathe!!!! And are always being requested to give kids a fig roll to bring a poo on!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Childminding Forum