PDA

View Full Version : Mindees details when out about

adedwards68
19-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Hi everyone

Can anybody give me ideas of the best and safest way to carry mindees details with me when we go out

helena_j
19-03-2013, 01:54 PM
I have ID cards for my minded children a picture of them and emergency contact details for parents in event anything were to happen etc explaining I am childminder not mum.

I keep their contact numbers on my phone saved too and make sure it's fully charged.

mazza58
19-03-2013, 02:21 PM
I have a small photo album with a photo of me and the children with their emergency contact details behind each of their photos, and information of who I am and emergency contact details for me incase of accident etc

mushpea
19-03-2013, 08:14 PM
so do you put the childs name or parents surname on the cards? I did this once before then stopped because I put the childs name and then the parents surname and realised this coudl be a confidentiality breach so now dont have anything with me.

twheeler29
19-03-2013, 08:57 PM
I have a small photo album with a photo of me and the children with their emergency contact details behind each of their photos, and information of who I am and emergency contact details for me incase of accident etc

I also have a small photo album with all details in.

hectors house
19-03-2013, 09:13 PM
I have a small credit card wallet with all details in - names, addresses, phone numbers, emergency contact details, dr details - I carry it at all times in my handbag - I suppose if it was lost it would be breach of confidentiality but feel it is more important to have the details easily accessible in case of emergency - it could be me that has an accident and other people would need to ring the parents. I also have numbers stored in my phone and a card in my car telling people that if I and mindees are in an accident to ring my husband who will contact parents.

mrs robbie williams
20-03-2013, 07:25 AM
i laminated small cards for each child and they are on a key ring on my keys all the time, explains i am a cm- childs name and dob, parent contact number and on the back has dh contact number (ICE) and i have put mindees contact details in his work diary and what days i have what mindees :D