PDA

View Full Version : NCMA paperwork

Little miss
14-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Which of the NCMA paperwork would you recommend to buy or not? I really don't want to buy anything I could easily create myself.
Thanks

moggy
14-03-2013, 02:17 PM
I always use their Accounts book (I find them easy to do and I do not like to use Excel). I use the Accident/Medical folder as I like the carbon-copy inserts. I use the Register but I am not sure if I would buy another when this is full. I use the Contracts.

But I got the full set when I joined, as part of my membership, in a lockable box- have you joined NCMA?
I have only bought an Accounts book each year since, and a set of inserts for the medical folder, and the contracts.

Little miss
14-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Thanks moggy, I'm planning to join ncma - but they keep their paperwork such a closely guarded secret and I don't want to waste my pennies !

Carol M
14-03-2013, 07:56 PM
I use- attendance register,medications/accidents/incidents,accounts,receipts,contracts, child records. I like to keep things matching :)
Carol x

PixiePetal
14-03-2013, 11:18 PM
I have used the accounts book, attendance register and accident/medication paperwork since I started out 18+ years ago - could change but I am so used to it :)

Simona
17-03-2013, 03:44 PM
If you buy anyhting at the moment bear in mind the fact they are changing to PACEY unless you don't mind the NCMA logo
Some of their paperwork is on sale at present for that very reason

cbj1609
25-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Hello

I am just filling in a learning and development summary form to hand over to the Childmindees nursery in his partnership folder and at the bottom of the form it says:

I have signed the setting’s interagency consent form and I am aware that the information above could be shared by the setting, prior consent, to support my child

I have not actually got an interagency consent form, firstly I am supposed to have an actual consent form as part of my working with parents policy and secondly where would I get one. Can I make my own or does it have to be a legal document.

I have made my own version up from using information from other services. Just need to check I don't need an actual legal document.

Thanks
Catherine