Morning everyone

It's a lovely sunny start here bit warmer too

Are you all busy today

What are you all doing

Have a super duper day all

Angel xx

mazza58
14-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Morning it is a lovely sunny day here to but still not warm yet -1 brrrrrr. We have another childminder coming this morning for a play session and then lunch nap time and a play dough session this afternoon before home time at 2.45. Hope you have a lovely day :cheerleader:

little chickee
14-03-2013, 09:28 AM
No sun here - little flakes of snow.
Just me and a 8 month baby who is a dream to look after so an easy day. :clapping:

Toothfairy
14-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Morning
Sunny here in Kent but very cold.
I've got 2 little ones today and 2 after schoolers. We're going to continue our spring topic today and make paper plate spring lamb faces.
Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Maza
14-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Had some chores which I just had to do in our village today and so I took toddler mindee with me. Don't normally like to do that but I'm working on my day off and so it couldn't be helped really. He's napping now and then we'll do the nursery run. Jack and the beanstalk activities this afternoon for older ones and scooping/posting and dropping activities for toddler.

silvermist
14-03-2013, 11:14 AM
Morning, 3 los in today then 2 schoolies later. All los now sleeping peacefully so quick catch up on here.
Its lovely and sunny here too but there is snow on the ground! I cant wait until summer now.
Hope you all have a good day xxx

FussyElmo
14-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Morning it is morning.

Just before and after school mindees today.

I am and yes I am actually doing housework :laughing::laughing:

Taking dd1 shopping later wish me luck as she is a skinny minny and Im really struggling to get jeans etc for her :rolleyes:

RuthJ
14-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Gorgeous day here:)

Last day of the week for me! Roll on 5.30 so I can enjoy a long weekend!:clapping:

Hope everyone has a good day x

mrs robbie williams
14-03-2013, 12:21 PM
morning off for me so just got up to date with all my obs from last and this week and my planning for next week for my 5 lo's and done my tesco shop to be delivered sat morning, just got 19m mindee this afternoon until 1830 and he will have a couple of hours sleep later. got to drop dd18 at train station as she is off to northern ireland for the weekend to stay with her boyfriends family, prob go out for a walk later so the dog gets out - have a good day everyone xx

loocyloo
14-03-2013, 12:25 PM
popped to school for a cup of tea & a play, then went to feed the ducks.

home for free play and lunch soon, then sleeps and school runs and we'll see what the schoolies want to do ... if its not actually snowing or raining, then i suspect they will want to be outside in the garden !!! BRRR!

nice and sunny, but not made it past 0degree yet today!