PDA

View Full Version : Childminding names?.....

Kerry84
09-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Hi all just wondering if all you lovelies have got names for your childminding business or if you just use you first name or full name? Not sure what to do myself so interested to see what others have done :-) thank you in advance xx

phoenix2010
09-03-2013, 01:57 PM
I just use my full name then the word childminding

and for my website and facebook page i add my location in case people are google searching my area for childminders

it would be nice to have a cute or fancy name , but i figured that the sensible thing so people can find me is my name and location , bit boring but seems to work :D

MessybutHappy
09-03-2013, 02:19 PM
I went for the "cute and fancy" option (what a great way to describe it :))!!!!) but only because my name is sooooo boring to me!!! Oddly, I almost never get called by my name, it's always a surprise to hear someone use it!! Also, I wanted a logo that represented the business, and my name doesn't lend itself to that!

sineadquinn
09-03-2013, 02:45 PM
I thought about it lots and ended up with Sineads little stars thought my name worked well name. Wanted something a little different as most childminder round where I am just use there name :-)

loocyloo
09-03-2013, 02:50 PM
i use my name, but the LOs, parents and everyone i meet call my business 'Loocyloo's house' ( except insert real life name for loocyloo! )

if we'd bought the house we were initially going to buy a few years ago, i would have called myself ' Southlands Childminding ' as house was called Southlands.

RuthJ
09-03-2013, 04:03 PM
I just use my name.

Rick
09-03-2013, 04:05 PM
I just use my full name then the word childminding

and for my website and facebook page i add my location in case people are google searching my area for childminders

it would be nice to have a cute or fancy name , but i figured that the sensible thing so people can find me is my name and location , bit boring but seems to work :D

Yep I do the same :thumbsup:

supermumy
09-03-2013, 04:09 PM
I thought about this after 8years decided to try find one now I'm Tina's treasure tots :)

Little Puddings
10-03-2013, 02:21 PM
Our surname is Rice that is what I got Puddings from... and my logo is a toy aeroplane as where we live was a former RAF airfield (many many years ago)

bunyip
10-03-2013, 03:50 PM
I just use my name, cos my DO poured cold water on my original idea to be called "Little Satans."

I'm thinking of changing it to "All Truss-ed Up" from September. :rolleyes:

Kiddleywinks
10-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Truss-ed up like a kipper?

Grantham cmg
11-03-2013, 08:11 PM
I call my business 'Hullabaloo' , i did umm and dither for ages whether too or not , but in the end went for it!! I have a logo of a bunch of coloured balloons, which looks great on all policies and other relevent documents. My hubby also had advertising put on my work car (Renault Grand Espace) , he didn't tell me was doing it, it looks fab, on the back window and the very back side windows. He used 'Hullabaloo' and also my name.:)

KaicosMummy
12-03-2013, 11:37 PM
I call mine Kaico's childminding as its a mixture of my two sons names :-)