PDA

View Full Version : Baileys Orange Truffle

Kiddleywinks
04-03-2013, 09:23 PM
I must admit, I'm rather partial to a Baileys, particularly in my coffee (of an evening of course!)

I haven't been too keen on the flavoured ones though and I've tried them all in and out of a coffee lol

I am however converted to the new(? Well, I haven't seen it before so it's definitely new to me)
OMG it's too nice! Imagine dipping a terrys chocolate orange in a Baileys... hmm done that before now too :laughing:

FussyElmo
04-03-2013, 09:25 PM
I must admit, I'm rather partial to a Baileys, particularly in my coffee (of an evening of course!)

I haven't been too keen on the flavoured ones though and I've tried them all in and out of a coffee lol

I am however converted to the new(? Well, I haven't seen it before so it's definitely new to me)
OMG it's too nice! Imagine dipping a terrys chocolate orange in a Baileys... hmm done that before now too :laughing:

Mmm sounds lovely - bet it would make nice truffles and chocolate frosting too :clapping::thumbsup::D

loocyloo
04-03-2013, 09:26 PM
mmmmm ... sounds good :D

i do like a slug of baileys in a hot chocolate :D

a hot chocolate is also nice with a slug of cointreau in it .... i'm thinking of them all combined :D:D:D

FussyElmo
04-03-2013, 09:32 PM
mmmmm ... sounds good :D

i do like a slug of baileys in a hot chocolate :D

a hot chocolate is also nice with a slug of cointreau in it .... i'm thinking of them all combined :D:D:D

Mmm yes I used to have a frothy machine which made the nicest hot chocolate - not the same without the shot or two of baileys in :D

blue bear
05-03-2013, 01:27 AM
Ooh sounds nice, baileys orange trugffle cheesecake must give it a go.

cathtee
05-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Asda do a baileys pouring cream at christmas (not seen it since) and it's delicious

clareelizabeth1
05-03-2013, 08:41 PM
Ugh cant think of anything worse. I'm a brandy girl can't stand baileys.

Chimps Childminding
06-03-2013, 02:52 PM
I love Original Baileys, but DS1 bought me the Orange one for Christmas and I hate to admit I don't like it!! DH says I need to tell him so he doesn't but me anymore, but I don't like to upset him :(