PDA

View Full Version : Citreon C8?

funemnx
04-03-2013, 01:44 PM
It's time for a car that's new to me - I've found there aren't many 8 seaters about but have found a couple of 8 seater Citreon C8's ('05) which are within a reasonable driving distance to take a look at.

Has anyone had experience of these? Good, bad or indifferent?

QualityCare
04-03-2013, 02:49 PM
I had one and loved it, we would have had another but as we wanted to get new we couldn't afford it and got a kia sedona instead another good one, have had a ford galaxy never again.

BuggsieMoo
04-03-2013, 03:46 PM
We had one (from new) and the turbo went twice in it (1st time under guarantee) and the 2nd time it was a faulty citroen part so we gave up on them and got a zafira - however loved it x

funemnx
04-03-2013, 05:12 PM
Thanks for your answers, I'm hoping to go and see it this week - fingers crossed it's not sold as it's really low mileage for the year! :)

bluechair84
05-03-2013, 07:19 AM
I have a Fiat Ulysee which is very similar. I've not heard great things about these cars as far as reliabilty but I actually love mine, yes it's made of cheap plastic inside but the space is great, a double & single buugy in the boot at the moment & my manual sliding doors are a God send (the electric ones tend to break frequently so I've heard) Mine has 7 seats but you can change the 2 back seats for a bench seat to make 8 seater. The only thing I would have prefered is an automatic but couldn't find one at the time!

funemnx
05-03-2013, 01:13 PM
I'm going to see it on Friday after work - ridiculously excited! :clapping:

funemnx
09-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Well, went to see it last night and picking it up on Monday! :D

I have to be THE WORST ever at negotiating....

me: It needs 2 new tyres so I'll offer £300 less
him: I'll fit new tyres for you but no offers on the price
me: ok, I'll take it :rolleyes::blush::laughing:

I LOVE IT! :jump for joy: