PDA

View Full Version : medical interview!!

kld
02-03-2013, 07:52 PM
Hi, has you or anyone you know had a medical interview?? if so could you shed some light into what sort of questions they will ask???? many thanks in advance :-)

Belly2009
02-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Hiya, yes i had one as my doctor filled in my medical form after i broke my leg. I ended up not sending in my form for 3 months until i was out of plaster and got thw all clear from hospital. She did a covering letter to say no lasting damage and all was recovered. Ofated sent me to a medical and was in and out within 5 mins. Took ome look at the doctors report one look at me and said it was a waste of time. Sorry i cant be as much help x

kld
03-03-2013, 06:25 PM
ok, thanks very much for your response x

leopardlady
05-03-2013, 12:56 AM
I had to have an OFSTED medical due to many medical problems. It was a lengthy and thorough appointment but the dr was fantastic and very positive. I answered as truthfully as I could and he had all my (many) medical files. He made me feel totally at ease and I had been worrying about nothing.

littlemiss60561
05-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Hi
I had to go to London for a medical interview. I was there 15 minutes and that was only because i wanted to finish the cup of tea id been made before i hit oxford street and hamleys lol .Had to fill in a tick box questionnaire and discuss briefly if I felt medically fit . She apologised for the need to not do this via email and phone! 2 hours on train and tube for me and had to take my daughter too. So expensive and waste of time for my initial issue. (Although hamleys was fab ;0) )

kld
06-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Thanks for you replys. She had it today- went well from what she said- was in there for 20 mins, just asking about medication- episodes of relapses/ causes etc
and said the notes he wrote down were being sent to mr fox???- head of ofsted for him to make a decision and should hopefully hear within a few days!!! fingers crossed by the end of the month she will be coming aboard!!! :)

sarah707
06-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Pleased it went well! :clapping: