PDA

View Full Version : I've noticed you around...

Little miss
02-03-2013, 07:31 PM
How do you all phrase your initial contact emails to potential parents without sounding like you've been stalking them?!!

cathtee
02-03-2013, 08:33 PM
I've never approached parents, I wait for someone to come to me

Koala
02-03-2013, 08:38 PM
I send emails through childcare searching sites to parents,

Good morning
Further to your search for childcare I would like to introduce myself etc... etc... etc...
And then go on to say who I am and if I can be of any further service please do not hesitate to contact me and leave contact details.

Hope this helps.

thills
02-03-2013, 10:36 PM
I just sent emails saying something along the lines of 'hi I have noticed that your are looking for a childminder for xx days a week and I have spaces' then a little about myself and say feel free to message me back, call or look on my website for more information. It must work as I messaged 6 people, had 2 people come for interviews and they both seem keen, 1 is definitely signing up, the other came this afternoon and said I would know by Monday their parting comment was that I tick all the boxes and that I am 'lovely and what we are looking for' so I am hopeful :)

Little miss
03-03-2013, 09:10 AM
Thanks for replies.

Thills - well done, you must be really pleased x

thills
03-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Thank u I am :) I need to get some more little ones signed up by April before my savings run out!