PDA

View Full Version : Are you thinking of buying a pram

Kevin1964
01-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Yours for £2,000 - Aston Martin launches 'world's most exclusive pram'

Newborns are set to have a taste of the 007 lifestyle with an Aston Martin-designed ride touted as "the most exclusive pram in the world".

The £2,000 pram is the product of a partnership between the luxury carmaker and Silver Cross, another British brand which first began designing "carriages" for babies in 1877.

The two companies claim the Aston Martin Edition of the Silver Cross Surf is "designed to perfection with every detail considered", down to the leather which is an exact match to that used in the cars.

Aston Martin touches include the Alcantara lined seat pad - a high quality and expensive suede manufactured in Italy - to the super soft leather-trimmed handle and bumper bar.

The design of the aluminium alloy wheels are based on the Aston Martin One-77, which retails for £1.2 million.

The Silver Cross air-ride suspension guarantees a smooth ride on all terrains and the multi-position handlebar "ensures comfortable pushing for everyone".

Silver Cross said it will only manufacture 800 prams, ensuring it remains the "ultimate in exclusivity".

Each will come with its own certificate of authenticity and an engraved brushed chrome plaque to confirm that it is one of a limited edition.

Silver Cross said: "A complete travel system with a fully reclining seat, forward and rear facing pushchair settings and a carry cot for use from birth, this really is a must have for the most fast-paced lifestyle and is quite simply the most exclusive pram in the world.

"The Silver Cross Surf - Aston Martin Edition is the ultimate in comfort for your baby and in style for the owner."

The pram will be available exclusively from Harrods from April.

sarah707
01-03-2013, 03:34 PM
I wonder when they will be available second hand on EBay? :laughing:

blue bear
01-03-2013, 03:38 PM
I wonder if it comes with a lock, imagine leaving that outside the baby clinic.

lubeam
01-03-2013, 04:12 PM
Ill have 2 plz :) lol

bunyip
01-03-2013, 04:31 PM
I wonder if it comes with a lock, imagine leaving that outside the baby clinic.

"But darling, that's not our baby."

"Shut it sweetheart - it's a better pram." :D

smurfette
01-03-2013, 09:14 PM
"But darling, that's not our baby."

"Shut it sweetheart - it's a better pram." :D

Rofl!! Good one!

MessybutHappy
01-03-2013, 09:24 PM
But the key data is missing. No folded dimensions so I don't know if it will fit in the Bentley or not, and what colours? One simply must ensure ones offsprings outfit co-ordinates....