PDA

View Full Version : AD HOC contract

sam411
25-02-2013, 07:33 AM
Hi just wondering if anyone can help. I have 2 schoolies who I will be taking on only occasionally through the year, one to cover another childminders sickness or hols and the other just a friend's child now and then. I don't want to use my long winded MM contratcs for these, but I haven't done my own contracts and not sure how to write out an ad hoc contract, Could anyone give me some pointers what to put please. Many thanks x

jillplum
25-02-2013, 08:02 AM
Sorry I dont have an ad hoc contract but I know someone will be along soon to help.

loocyloo
25-02-2013, 08:11 AM
i have a temporary care contract that i have attached. all bookings need to be made & paid for in advance ( and paid at least a week in advance unless booked within the week,in which case, paid for at time of booking! ) if parents are going to be be using me on a permanent 'ad hoc' basis, i give them a copy of my policies & permission slips to fill in, and i keep these in a file.

sam411
25-02-2013, 08:19 AM
Thank you for the help so far, much appreciated!! xx

loocyloo
25-02-2013, 08:29 AM
Thank you for the help so far, much appreciated!! xx

you're welcome :D

just seen where you are ... i'm the other side on york on the moors!

chriss
28-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Does anyone know what permission forms and policies need to be signed for ad hoc care ? Or is it all the same forms as a more permanent contract ? :)

tulip0803
28-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Apart from the contract I do all other paperwork the same. I have a simple ad hoc contract to use instead of my full ones. I take payment up front. I do my full permission form, Emergency First Aid/Care form, All about me form, Emergency contact numbers and I give parents my copy of my P&Ps and get them to sign to say they have read and understand them.

HTH

chriss
28-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Apart from the contract I do all other paperwork the same. I have a simple ad hoc contract to use instead of my full ones. I take payment up front. I do my full permission form, Emergency First Aid/Care form, All about me form, Emergency contact numbers and I give parents my copy of my P&Ps and get them to sign to say they have read and understand them.

HTH

Thank you :)