PDA

View Full Version : Please help! Policies, procedures and permission forms

happyhome
23-02-2013, 07:58 PM
Hi all, Im trying to put my folder together and i'm stuck and really need your help. Hopefully the college will be contacting Ofsted next monday so im hoping things will start moving. I have some policies and procedures and pemsission forms. Does anyone have a list of everything that has to go into the folder that you show parents. There just seems so many. Do the parents have to sign everyone, it seems like a lot of paper to print everytime. Any help would be appreciated. Also I am starting to put together a flyer which i know i cant send out until im registered, what information do I have to put on it. Im starting to worry about all the paperwork :panic: Thanks you

blue bear
23-02-2013, 08:09 PM
i have a form that lists all my policies with a statement saying i have seen and been given the opportunity to have a copy of the listed polices signed by the parent.

loocyloo
24-02-2013, 09:22 AM
Hi all, Im trying to put my folder together and i'm stuck and really need your help. Hopefully the college will be contacting Ofsted next monday so im hoping things will start moving. I have some policies and procedures and pemsission forms. Does anyone have a list of everything that has to go into the folder that you show parents. There just seems so many. Do the parents have to sign everyone, it seems like a lot of paper to print everytime. Any help would be appreciated. Also I am starting to put together a flyer which i know i cant send out until im registered, what information do I have to put on it. Im starting to worry about all the paperwork :panic: Thanks you

in the folder/portfolio that i show parents, i have a copy of my ofsted registration form/insurance/CRB. i have information about my 'usual' daily/weekly routine, places we go, activities offered, activities offered for school children, sample menu, some information about EYFS and observations etc, fees. i have a list of the training i have attended and i keep all my training certificates in there as well. i have all my policies in the portfolio, and anything else i think helps the parents gain an insight into me! i have a folder of references/thank you cards etc. i also have a photo album of what we have done.

in my flier, i have some info about me, sample menu, fees, what we do, my address & contact details!