PDA

View Full Version : Organising it all!

13Katrina
22-02-2013, 10:07 PM
How do you store your paperwork?

I've just received the NCMA toolkit (it was part of my quality start package with the local authority).

I only have one mindee at the moment who starts next week - I have a NCMA contract form, a child record form plus my permission forms for her. So should this go in it's own folder? Then new folders for each child?

What about policies, certificates etc, etc.

I feel bogged down by paperwork and need some ideas of how to organise it all - folders/binders/dividers etc?

So what do you all do?

cathtee
22-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Hi I have a folder for each of my mindees, their contracts contact details permission forms and I also keep their accident/medication
forms in there too. I keep all my policy and procedures in a folder too along with any certificates that don't need to be displayed.

Hope this helps and good luck with your new lo

WibbleWobble
22-02-2013, 11:20 PM
I do same as cathtee

Wibble xxxxxx

rachelmama
08-03-2013, 10:29 AM
What's in the toolkit altogether ,do you receive this once you are registered because I can remember my tutor mentioning about a NCma toolkit .

Rolacolapink
08-03-2013, 10:37 AM
I use a concertina file for storing children's records/forms/contracts with each slot labelled with their name. this is then locked away in my computer cupboard in the playroom. Also in there I have A4 folders for storing children's artwork and any other bits. I keep an A5 diary with week to 2 pages on my kitchen worktop and use this as a register/somewhere to log relevant notes or reminders for myself. Then all other paperwork is stored electronically. I use a word doc weekly planner saved on my desktop and update it once a day.

Tinkerbell1979
08-03-2013, 01:22 PM
I put contracts record forms etc in a section of its own in the ncma toolkit (it has dividers)