PDA

View Full Version : Name for my childminding services

sali
22-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Hi i am looking for a name for my services and dont know what i want to call it? My name is sakina and dont know if i wnat to use sakinas stars or sakinas lam. i dont know if it would stand out as my name is not easy to pronouce.

How do i find out what the other childminders in my location church crookham, hampshire are called is there a website with a list of all nurseries and childminders name so i know i am not copy writing. Thankyou for ur replies in advance.

Rick
22-02-2013, 01:56 PM
Hi i am looking for a name for my services and dont know what i want to call it? My name is sakina and dont know if i wnat to use sakinas stars or sakinas lam. i dont know if it would stand out as my name is not easy to pronouce.

How do i find out what the other childminders in my location church crookham, hampshire are called is there a website with a list of all nurseries and childminders name so i know i am not copy writing. Thankyou for ur replies in advance.

You can try childcare.co.uk, put in your postcode and search childminders. Your local family information service and the Ofsted website have a list of childminders around your postcode but I don't know of anywhere, where you can get a full list of businesses in the area. I would just pick one, chances are no one will have it. If you use your name you obviously have less chance of a duplication. I've seen names like Sweetpeas and Tiny Tots a few times

loocyloo
22-02-2013, 03:54 PM
hi, i would contact the local childminding group, i am sure there is one in fleet/elvetham heath way and ask them.

or just google the names you like and see if any are close to you/how close they are. you don't want to end up with someone elses reputation!

i just use my name, on its own!

sali
26-02-2013, 03:29 PM
I was looking at Tiny toes and can't see one n my location fleet when looking on google or childcare.co.uk.