PDA

View Full Version : YIPPIIEEEE IT'S FRIDAY

angeldelight
22-02-2013, 09:30 AM
Morning everyone

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY :clapping::clapping:

So what are you all doing today

Wrap up warm and have a fantastic day and remember its almost the weekend wahoooo :clapping:

Angel xxx

mrs robbie williams
22-02-2013, 09:37 AM
Yay love Fridays short day for me, mindee coming at 1130 then need to go to asda to get jeans for ds and a present for party he's going to tomoro, out to dinner tonight with dd and boyfriend xx

hectors house
22-02-2013, 09:38 AM
Only have 2 Mindees today they are exploring with magnets - magnetix set, magnetic fishing game, magnetic numbers and metal trays - haven't got any babies today to eat the small parts.
Am taking them swimming this afternoon, not too bad as they are 4 & 2 & half so can get themselves undressed and help get themselves dry after.

Still waiting for my daughters first baby to arrive - 8 days late now - send her a link on how to induce overdue babies naturally - she has just send me text saying she is going to "eat a banana, dipped in balsamic vinegar, basil & oregano followed by licorice whilst galloping up and down the hall and visualising her cervix dilating"! Has anyone else got any tips - I took castor oil with all 3 of mine but they don't recommend it these days?:laughing:

Hopefully I will be a granny, grandma, nanny or nana sometime over the weekend as my other daughter and her husband are coming to visit their new niece or nephew - could be a party without the guest of honour - I think the storks have gone on strike!

cathtee
22-02-2013, 07:49 PM
Tis the weekend now :clapping: had a lovely day with one 3 1/2 yr old today, went to the farm brrrrrrr soooooooooo cold, lo for the first
time ever moaded she was cold so we came home. dept warm all afternoon and had loads of cuddles :) don't normally work all day today
but its half term so did mom text and said she was really gratefull, nice to know i'm appreciated:D

SYLVIA
22-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Had 5 today but it's been a lovely day. Began with a game of tooth fairy followed by sticking, colouring a gluing making a toothfairy wand. This lasted all morning as the gluing and sticking went on and on. Went to post some parcels after lunch with the intention of going for a walk. However the looks on their faces when the cold weather hit them was enough to send us running for home and blankets and a dvd. Lovely. No probs as we have spent most of this week outdoors so we all deserve a snuggle afternoon.

MessybutHappy
22-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Sorry, I have to ask - What's the tooth fairy game?

loocyloo
22-02-2013, 08:50 PM
where did the day go???

we played with the guinea pigs, went to a local museum & had a picnic, played at home, LO slept whilst older ones watched a dvd, then did lots of dancing, had tea, and home time!

i went to choir practice and am now about to snuggle on the sofa with the guinea pigs!

FussyElmo
23-02-2013, 07:26 AM
Yippee its the weekend boohoo it also means back to school monday :crying:

Sorry Im late in replying but we went ot the imperial war museum in Cambridge for ds2 birthday treats.

Saw lots of planes - you can go into concorde, and saw lots of tanks ds2 was in heaven.

Great day out :thumbsup: