PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone!

suziealderton
21-02-2013, 09:59 PM
just want to say how much i love this bit of the forum. im currently waiting for my ofsted reg to be completed-and ive handed in my notice ready for this as a Slimming World Consultant! (i wanted to be able to do both but it just hasnt worked out this way)

wanted to wish everyone luck in whatever plan you are following-obviously im biased though x

mariana1
21-02-2013, 10:03 PM
just want to say how much i love this bit of the forum. im currently waiting for my ofsted reg to be completed-and ive handed in my notice ready for this as a Slimming World Consultant! (i wanted to be able to do both but it just hasnt worked out this way)

wanted to wish everyone luck in whatever plan you are following-obviously im biased though x

Good luck in your new venture::)

migimoo
21-02-2013, 10:34 PM
So are you going to childmind during the day and be a SW consultant at night? Wow...I wish I had your energy!

Welcome xx

migimoo
21-02-2013, 10:35 PM
oops sorry-just re-read and realised what you meant....was wondering how you'd manage both tbh:laughing:

Good luck with registering-you won't regret it!

cathtee
21-02-2013, 10:36 PM
just wanted to say welcome, I'm a slimming world member and a member of the social team on the scales, enjoy the forum

suziealderton
21-02-2013, 10:39 PM
hi, no i have handed my notice in at sw-it clashed with a family i already had lined up to child mind for. ive got 3 more weeks with sw, will really miss my lovely members x

suziealderton
21-02-2013, 10:41 PM
So are you going to childmind during the day and be a SW consultant at night? Wow...I wish I had your energy!

Welcome xx

wish i had that much energy!

k1rstie
21-02-2013, 10:45 PM
wish i had that much energy!

I wish I had any energy........

angeldelight
21-02-2013, 10:58 PM
That sounds great good luck :clapping:

So does that mean you will be giving us some free tips ha

Angel xx

suziealderton