PDA

View Full Version : All about me

Little miss
20-02-2013, 03:01 PM
I am trying to put together an All about me form to give to new parents to fill in with relevant information about their little ones. Does anyone have any advice on what to include or examples they are happy to share? I'm expecting my pre reg visit any time now and really want to have this in place. Thanks in advance.

Tunja
20-02-2013, 06:15 PM
I am trying to put together an All about me form to give to new parents to fill in with relevant information about their little ones. Does anyone have any advice on what to include or examples they are happy to share? I'm expecting my pre reg visit any time now and really want to have this in place. Thanks in advance.

I don't use a form. I wait for several weeks so the child has settled. I then write a series of sentences of things I have noticed and a series of unfinished sentences. This goes home as 'homework'. Parents add bits to some of my sentences and finish those I have started.

EG. X likes to feed herself finger foods her favourite here is toast.

X can undo buttons.

I like ....
I can...
I dislike...
My favourite activity is...

Tunja

sarah707
20-02-2013, 06:54 PM
There is a guide to writing an 'All about me' form here :D

All About Me (http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/freeresources/Free%20downloads/allaboutme.html)

Little miss
20-02-2013, 07:29 PM
Thank you both for your replies. I wanted to create a pro-forma that I can use to find out information about the children I will care for - likes, dislikes, routines etc...