PDA

View Full Version : Had my prereg visit today!

McKenzie
19-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Well, It's done :) Can't quite believe it! I was up til crazy oclock but it went really well! Thanks loads to this forum I got and will continue to get so much advice and Sarah I could not have done it without your ebooks! I've got loads of paperwork set up which will really help with inspection too

Any questions about prereg let me know, know everyone has different experiences, but main thing is it is no where near as bad or hard as it feels like it's going to be. Definitely would advise to see at as a conversation and helpful process rather than a dreaded interview. We ended up having a lot of really useful discussion.

I prepared loads for the questions and the only thing that threw me a bit was that she didn't cover them in the same order etc,it took me a while to get into theswing of it, sometimes I think it's harder when you've prepared lots of written answers! Having said that once I got into it the notes I made really helped. And I agree with a lot of what has been said about having paperwork to refer to, it makes it so much easier to answer the questions if you have the forms/ procedures etc to hand!

Just hope the certificate doesn't take long to come!

Thanks again!

sarah707
19-02-2013, 07:50 PM
I am so pleased my bits and bobs helped you! :thumbsup:

Congratulations! :clapping: I hope your certificate comes quickly x

miffy
19-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Well done! :clapping:

Fingers crossed you certificate arrives pdq! :D

Miffy xx

Little miss
19-02-2013, 09:58 PM
Well done! Hoping for mine soon. Any advice welcome !

lubeam
19-02-2013, 10:11 PM
well done ! :clapping:

sing-low
27-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Good to hear that the inspections can go ok - I'm hoping to have one soon!

Could you tell me how much time was spent on discussing the EYFS and how much on inspecting the house? I've heard it's mostly about the EYFS at the pre-reg.

Thanks!