PDA

View Full Version : A COLD START TO THIS TUESDAY ....COME AND SAY HELLO TO MEEEEE

angeldelight
19-02-2013, 07:40 AM
Morning Everyone

Brrrrr a cold and frosty start here but it's supposed to be sunny later

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying half term

What are you all doing today ?

Have a super duper day everyone

Angel xx

Daisy De
19-02-2013, 07:44 AM
Half term last week for me so we are all back to normal today.

Very frosty but quite like the frost means less muddy dog feet :laughing:

Busy day mindees wise, but they are all lovely so hoping for a good day :thumbsup:

christine e
19-02-2013, 07:46 AM
Morning Angel

Half term here too. Taking a couple of boys off to Bolsover Castle today - frosty at moment but looks like it is going to be sunny so packing a picnic

Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

Cx

mazza58
19-02-2013, 07:47 AM
Morning its a cold frosty foggy morning here today. Just have one little one today so a quiet day for me. A new parent is coming later to discuss the start date and time for her baby as well. Hope you all have a lovely day

angeldelight
19-02-2013, 07:49 AM
Morning Angel

Half term here too. Taking a couple of boys off to Bolsover Castle today - frosty at moment but looks like it is going to be sunny so packing a picnic

Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

Cx

Have a great day Christine

Angel xx

Roseolivia
19-02-2013, 08:02 AM
Morning everyone, frosty here too but quite sunny at the moment, meant to get cloudy later though.

I'm waiting for my Asda delivery and only mindee to arrive. We're off to the farm later whilst the weathers not too bad. Zumba and slimming World tonight.

kellib
19-02-2013, 08:05 AM
Morning all

Back to work for me today after being off for half term last week, only one mindee today so easing myself back gently lol!

We're off to toddlers then tescos for a few bits this morning, maybe the park this afternoon.

Have a good day!

Toothfairy
19-02-2013, 08:20 AM
Morning everyone
Off all week, having my hair done this morning, cut and colour. I need it desperately, my grey hair is really showing :panic:
This afternoon, I'm finishing a power point for a medical CQC seminar I'm running at the weekend.
Have a great day :thumbsup:

mama2three
19-02-2013, 08:25 AM
I was quite shocked when dh came back in for the deicer this morning - shows how a couple of days of sunshine makes you forget its still February!
Not sure what we will get up to today , one mindee has taken a dislike to walking more than a few yards , and not sure I can put up with the whining! Im sure parents just carry her when she starts. Might head to the country park though , a different 'kind' of walking might break the habit a bit. i can live in hope!:laughing:

mrs robbie williams
19-02-2013, 08:32 AM
bit frosty but sunny at the moment, no mindees today so taking my kids to the arcades by the beach they like the 2p machines :D prob get lunch there burger or hot dog or something then pop to tescos for wraps and salad for tea tonight - have a great day everyone xx

FussyElmo
19-02-2013, 08:56 AM
Good morning everybody :)

Well its half term here and that means no mindees here :D

Only me and dd2 up yet and we are snuggled up watching doc mcstuffins.

Plans for today shopping shopping and more shopping and unfortunetly all of it food.

Have a lovely day everyone :)

loocyloo
19-02-2013, 09:43 AM
morning. :D

nice and frosty here, LO all playing happily and we'll be off to the zoo to see the new baby giraffe in a mo! :D think i'm more excited than LOs !!!

taking half a picnic and will get some warm toasties at the zoo for lunch!

xxx

HELEN10
19-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Morning:) Very sunny here but very cold, Brrrr!

nipper
19-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Just thinking how nice it is to see the sky again!

We're off to make model aeroplanes at RAF Cosford this morning...can't wait.

Have a good one everyone.

miss mopple
19-02-2013, 10:44 AM
4 kids 2 and under plus my 2- I am simply trying to hold on to my sanity!!

mandy moo
19-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Half term here too, No kids here (apart from mine) either :)

lubeam
19-02-2013, 11:57 AM
Half term here , we're doing soft play this morning then home and pizza making for tea :)

SYLVIA
19-02-2013, 03:25 PM
Another lovely day here in Kent. Been to a museum this morning and spent the afternoon playing hide and seek in the gardens and woods. Heaven absolute heaven to see them all running about!

RuthJ
19-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Cold start but it's been lovely and sunny here today. Car said 15 degrees at school pick up - tropical!!

Wintry showers expected here on Friday though so we made the most of it and have been out most of the day :)

mushpea
19-02-2013, 06:30 PM
half term here too and I am only working Monday and Thursday, well I was but have agreed to work saturday too now, anyway my daughters in poland on a school trip so me and my son biked in to town to day and went for a swim then had lunch out and biked home, managed to get all the animlas cleaned out this afternoon and cleaned up the garden

The Juggler
19-02-2013, 10:02 PM
freezing here too. had to scrape the car. Had a lovely muddy walk to the farm today then a lovely afternoon with a movie and making chocolate brownies :clapping::clapping:

I'm looking forward to Thursday and Friday when I'll be reading books and lounging round an indoor pool/jacuzzi :clapping: