PDA

View Full Version : Whats everyone doing this half term?

LinziH
17-02-2013, 08:48 PM
This is only my second school holiday working, and the first was pretty much a disaster!!

I have a pretty good routine through the week now usually in term time, but I have an extra 5 year old who would usually be at school.

Im trying to think of things to do that will suit all ages (5,5,18m,15m). We usually get out a lot but the extra 5 year old wont get the bus or train anywhere, there isnt a huge amount within walking distance (theres a park we could go to for fresh air and we have a garden) but I think most of our activities will be based at home!

So just wondering how everyone else is spending their half terms! :) x x x

Littleglees
17-02-2013, 09:12 PM
I'm hoping for dry weather so they can use the garden, got easel out and they can paint outdoors.

Got lots of paper, pencils crayons inside and glitter etc.

Sare :-) x

SYLVIA
17-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Weather forecast is dry but chilly so we will be out and about getting exercise and fresh air trying to get rid of all the germs everyone is carrying at the moment. Think we will also start working on some Mother's Day crafts and some St. David's day things too.

Daisy De
17-02-2013, 10:19 PM
Been there, done that last week.

Back to normal tomorrow :D

kellib
17-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Ours was last week and we went to EuroDisney :D

Son back to school tomorrow but I'm not back to work until Tuesday, result!

VeggieSausage
18-02-2013, 09:30 AM
If you have a park nearby go every day....

Garden, arts and crafts, baking, you could do a cinema afternoon for 5 year olds, indoor picnic on blanket - they could help make sandwiches etc, chalking outside on path/pavement, stories.....junk modelling, playdough, moonsand, dressing up.....