FussyElmo
14-02-2013, 07:58 AM
Morning Everyone

Snow yesterday ,rain today boooo

Still really cold though

What are you all doing today

Wishing all my lovely friends a happy valentines day ,have a great day

Angel xx

Snow gone I knew it wasnt worth getting excited about. Rain here too.
Got a poorly dd with a high temperature so luckily only 1 here this morning before school.

Dh has got to take the dog back the vets this morning after her chest infection last week.

I know dh hasn't brought me a card or anything yet so can sulk until he gets me sonething expensive.

Have a lovely day everyone

Daisy De
14-02-2013, 08:00 AM
Happy Valentine's Day to all who celebrate it.

Happy Thursday to those of you who don't.

:cheerleader:

funemnx
14-02-2013, 08:20 AM
Happy Valentines Day! :clapping:

Hubby is away until tonight - we exchange cards but not gifts (lovely weekend away last weekend)

Looks like another day indoors today for lo's (raining :() - making heart cookies today :)!

Memina
14-02-2013, 08:26 AM
I wonder if there is a valentines grinch!!!!

My hubby forgot our anniversary 2 days ago 14 years and you forget. Had a blazing row over a chest of drawers and although we've made up he's working all day and won't be in until early hours of the morning.

Maybe im just feeling a little sensitive cos im pregnant and feeling unloved.

Right back to work!

caz3007
14-02-2013, 08:36 AM
We dont exchange valentines gifts although hubby said he nearly note NEARLY bought me a rose yesterday. He said I would have moaned about the money spent....ummm no actually I would have been really pleased as he never buys me anything but he does show me he loves me lots.

Not raining here and an inset day so DS is already driving me up the wall. Waiting for my LO to arrive and later we are going for a walk to buy DS's magazine and get some bread. Will be finishing our valentines cards off as been busy with toddler groups the last couple of days and then making a start on mums birthday card and picture

Toothfairy
14-02-2013, 09:50 AM
Happy Valentines Day everyone.
DH bought me a single red rosé, a box of choc's and a bottle of Boss Orange perfume bless him xx

DD's liked their cards and I've bought them some heart cupcakes for when they get in from school xx

silvermist
14-02-2013, 10:47 AM
Happy Valentines day to all my lovely friends! xxx

singingcactus
14-02-2013, 11:02 AM
We don't do valentine day, think maybe hubby would like to, but I just don't have a romantic bone in my body. Hubby was laughing at me the other day cos I was fast forwarding through the wedding on home and away whilst rolling my eyes.

But I have been really ill lately, have taken the rest of the week off to try to recover, and all this week my hubby has been making me chamomile tea, passing me my phone when it goes off, he went to the shop for painkillers for me (an hour round trip) on his lunch break, he pulled down an extra duvet for me cos I am so cold my temperature won't come up to normal, etc. I don't need a random date, or a card, or a teddy bear to feel loved, I am loved every day.......even when I am poorly and shivery and whingey.

So today I am sitting on the sofa with a duvet, a hot water bottle and a flask of hot water. My mindees are both round at one of the mums houses being cared for by her, and eating snacks and watching mickey mouse :)

mrs robbie williams
14-02-2013, 11:45 AM
we dont really do valentines day, going shopping when mindee arrives at 1230 so will prob grab dh a cheap card, if he is home tonight he said about getting a takeaway but never know with his work and if he gets offered overtime he will do it as skint - am going to get mindee mum a valentines card from lo as i know it will make her day :thumbsup:

zillervalley
14-02-2013, 01:42 PM
happy valentines to you all

its nit raining hear quite a nice day really

ziller