PDA

View Full Version : Stupid question re NCMA registers

venus89
27-06-2008, 06:36 AM
I know this a pointlessly silly thing to be asking about but I'm going to anyway... sorry :blush:
In the NCMA register there is a section at the beginning to write in details of whildern in each age group - name, DOB, address, Drs details, and date contract ended. My 1st mindee is going to be 1 on Monday so will be moving onto a new page in my register - but there's no space in the register to show that!
Would you write 'birthday - moved to 1+' in the date contract ended section or do something else? Kids' school is having its ofsted inspection this week so I'm paranoid it's going to be me soon!!

katickles
27-06-2008, 07:37 AM
Actually i don't think its a stupid question as I don't know the answer!! :blush:

I think that you would move them upto the next section but will wait & see what the others will say - sorry no help :p

miffy
27-06-2008, 07:39 AM
Sorry don't use the NCMA paperwork anymore but didn't want to read and run

Miffy xx

jaz
27-06-2008, 08:27 AM
Hi

I dont know if this is right, but when a child moves to next age bracket I transfer their details and make a note of the move next to old age group

Hope that makes sense.

J
x

venus89
27-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Thank you very much xx

Pauline
27-06-2008, 11:43 AM
I don't use NCMA paperwork either but Jaz's answer sounds good to me. I don't think Ofsted would pick you up on it though as you can use any type of paperwork so long as it contains the required information.