PDA

View Full Version : do you claim free milk?

v 1461
08-02-2013, 04:00 PM
hello,

I had a letter regarding free milk for children. Is it worth doing? do I need to put it in my account book or else?
Have any of you done it? thanks

Chatterbox Childcare
08-02-2013, 05:13 PM
I do claim through WFRU. There have been some reports of Scotts Milk being used and problems between the difference they claim for from the milk board and what they actually deliver.

coffee-time
08-02-2013, 06:45 PM
i was with scotts milk and they were definetely claiming for more than they were delivering, or sometimes delivering more than i needed even though i had told them how much i wanted. not sure whats happening with them at the moment, i havent had any delivered for a few months now!

Clare
08-02-2013, 07:27 PM
I used to claim my free milk one a month and did the paperwork myself,when scoots came along and they said they would do all thew claiming and paperwork i thought it would be great. Boy was i wrong, they have been claiming more than i have had and i told them i didnt want all the milk they were delivering as it was always going off. I have hundreds of emails from them keep wanting me to validate the claims and now they are phoning me at least twice a week. Its driving me mad. mad:

Jenna
08-02-2013, 08:15 PM
I've just registered with cool milk I did try Scott's first but never heard anymore back from them. So far cool milk have been really good it was easy to register and easy to get hold of someone on the phone if need be.

ceegee
09-02-2013, 04:27 PM
I'm having problems with Scott's milk to.

amanda1309
09-02-2013, 05:56 PM
I use cool milk. I find them excellent, milk delivered before I get up on a Monday morning:clapping:, they are really helpful if I need to ring them. Had no milk one Monday had all my milk by Tuesday morning with an extra pint for the inconvenience all from one simple phone call.

v 1461
10-02-2013, 04:14 PM
DO YOU HAVE TO PAY OR DO YOU HAVE TO ADD IT IN ACCOUNT BOOK OR TAKE IT OFF FOOD BILLS??
IS THERE A CATCH SOMEWHERE ??
THANKS

Rubybubbles
24-02-2013, 03:03 PM
I use cool milk also

Was with scotts a few years ago but didnt go back to them this time due to the bad press atm!

shortstuff
24-02-2013, 03:12 PM
i use cool milk and have found them to be great :clapping:

jillplum
24-02-2013, 03:51 PM
I used to use Scotts but now claim direct from NMRU. My milkman delivers little cartons for me.

blue bear
24-02-2013, 07:06 PM
I've never claimed, if you claim through nmru, you buy it as Normal and keep the receipts to one side,e wry now and again fill in a claim form and send off receipts and you get a cheque back. Nice little saving scheme :)
If you use a company like Scott's milk or cool milk, they deal with the money side for you and just deliver the milk.

Chatterbox Childcare
27-02-2013, 12:54 PM
With WFRU you enter the numbers online and they send you money by bacs within 3 days. You need to put this into your accounts book if you are claiming milk as an expense too.

Simple and if you miss a month it isn't a problem as you can go back 2 years and enter the info.