PDA

View Full Version : policy help??

Rachael's stars
07-02-2013, 09:34 PM
Hi im due my inspection any day now and for days have been trying to sort my last couple of policies but iv drawn a blank and cant think straight through panicking about getting everything done in time...

Normally i wouldnt ask but i feel im running out of time and i was hoping to be a bit cheeky and was wondering if anyone would share with me these policies....
Cameras and mobile phones
No smoking
Distressed child
Overnight care

Any help would be much appriciated as im pulling my hair out lol xx
Many thanks rachael x

chriss
08-02-2013, 08:49 AM
if you google Bromley childminding policies, you should find what you need there x

Tunja
08-02-2013, 09:20 AM
Hi im due my inspection any day now and for days have been trying to sort my last couple of policies but iv drawn a blank and cant think straight through panicking about getting everything done in time...

Normally i wouldnt ask but i feel im running out of time and i was hoping to be a bit cheeky and was wondering if anyone would share with me these policies....
Cameras and mobile phones
No smoking
Distressed child
Overnight care

Any help would be much appriciated as im pulling my hair out lol xx
Many thanks rachael x

There is lots of of help on policies here Childminding Policies & Procedure | Registered Childminding (http://www.childminding-success.co.uk/policies/)

Tunja

sarah707
08-02-2013, 10:10 AM
Mobile phone and camera use must be included in your safeguarding and child protection policy and procedures.

There is some information about what you might want to put here -

Sarah's Blog: Mobile phone and camera policy - childminders (http://knutsfordchildminding.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/mobile-phone-and-camera-policy.html)

No smoking is a simple statement of how you protect children from the dangers of smoke.

The other policies you have mentioned are not required in writing by the EYFS :D

Rachael's stars
08-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Thank you everyone, problem solved, i dont no what id do without this forum xx