PDA

View Full Version : My lovely Juice

clareelizabeth1
07-02-2013, 08:42 AM
Had to put down my darling greyhound Juice last night. Very hard but the right decision she was at least 11 years old which is a good run for a greyhound.

She was a fantastic dog even if totally batty and never listened to a word I said. She was an ex racer who went by the name divine lady not that it mattered what you called her she came back when she wanted to not when you called.

She escaped 3 times and ran down our road (3miles long) then slowly made her way back checking out all the gardens on her way back.

Glad to of had the seven years I did with her and going to miss her as are my other dogs who are all cuddled in a corner together looking very sorry for them selfs.

Rest in peace my wonderful Juice.

jillplum
07-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Aw sorry to hear that. I am pleased that Juice had a wonderful life after a racing career, thanks to you.

Shamai
07-02-2013, 02:18 PM
So sorry to hear about Juice x

nipper
07-02-2013, 02:56 PM
Awww so sorry to hear about Juice. It's awful to have to do these things but for the best as it's not nice to watch them suffer. At least she had a good seven years with you and you have some good memories.
Sending you a big hug!

RuthJ
07-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Aw, sorry to hear about your dog :( Glad you have some lovely memories.

WibbleWobble
07-02-2013, 04:44 PM
poor Juice's mummy

big hugs to you and all your family

love wibble xxx

AliceK
07-02-2013, 05:27 PM
Hugs to you. It's so sad but for the best. I know how you are feeling :group hug:

xx

wendywu
07-02-2013, 05:41 PM
So Juice is running around causing havoc in doggy heaven. Well done for giving a working dog a family home :thumbsup:

Daisy De
08-02-2013, 02:25 PM
So sorry to hear about Juice, at least you were able to do that last final thing for her to prevent her suffering.

Greyhounds are wonderful and you did a very good thing giving her a home after her racing career was over so many don't get the chance you gave her :clapping: