PDA

View Full Version : awiating pre registration visit bored of waiting

RachaelStevens
06-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Hi all. Been doing registration since October 12 and really bored. Finally today my social services checks have been returned I have been chasing every week since January 3rd as wanted to get started, now awaiting the call.... but wanting to check I have 20 plus policys I have risk assessments and have secured my home with safety gates and first aid box is ready fire blanket on wall. I have my yearly plan of celebrations my children are 3 and 4 so we learn about then when they come up. But what else should I have in place. I know I need to think of activities that cover all 7 aspects. But am I missing something

TAZ
06-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Sounds like you are well prepared for your pre reg visit.
Do you have registers, accounts forms, medicine & emergency forms & contracts ready (don't necessarily need them until you have a lo starting)
Your planning will depend on the ages of the children you are asked to mind so I wouldn't worry about planning activities for them just yet!
Good luck. Hope you have your visit soon

RachaelStevens
07-02-2013, 09:11 AM
Sounds like you are well prepared for your pre reg visit.
Do you have registers, accounts forms, medicine & emergency forms & contracts ready (don't necessarily need them until you have a lo starting)

Hi taz thanks not ordered registers yet as didnt want to waste money on insurance and member ship while still awaiting ofsted to call but I have the details of ncma to hand once they have been. Can't wait just want to get up snd running now.