PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have an MM contract which they bought from MM to look at?

Belly2009
04-02-2013, 12:10 PM
Hi,

Recently swapped from NCMA and have now run out of their contracts. I like pre printed ones and dont have any idea how the mm ones are compared to ncma.

Does anyone have one that I could look at before ordering as I dont want them to arrive and not like them.

Contacted my DO but she said the one they have is very out of date

Thanks

hectors house
04-02-2013, 12:13 PM
I changed to MM but am still using up NCMA contracts so don't know what the difference is - I have heard on the forum that the MM contracts are longer - I think they include some of the permission forms as part of the contract. Hope someone else will be able to answer properly soon.

Mouse
04-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Could you phone them up & ask if they'd email you a sample copy?

It is a big expense to make on something you've never seen!

sophieg
07-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Hi Hun,I'm with mm,you're welcome to have a look at the contracts,where are you based? I'm in stevenage,Herts. I cud always post one to you if you're too far away
Luv Sophie.

Belly2009
08-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Hi Hun,I'm with mm,you're welcome to have a look at the contracts,where are you based? I'm in stevenage,Herts. I cud always post one to you if you're too far away
Luv Sophie.

Hi Sophie,

I have tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Is there any chance you could email me a sample one please? Im in desperate need of contracts for next week and I am about to order NCMA ones.

Ta

sophieg
08-02-2013, 01:39 PM
Had replied for ur address.

<Note from admin - please share personal information via pm>

sophieg
08-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Hi Sophie,

I have tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Is there any chance you could email me a sample one please? Im in desperate need of contracts for next week and I am about to order NCMA ones.

Ta

Hi Hun. Have tried replying to you. If u send me your address I can post it to you