PDA

View Full Version : Decluttering...

sarah707
03-02-2013, 02:18 PM
I have had enough thinking about plans for the future and 2 year school entry and ratios and agencies and the like today!

Enough I say! :laughing:

So I have been writing a little something about decluttering for my blog -

Sarah's Blog: Decluttering your home and garden - ideas for childminders (http://knutsfordchildminding.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/decluttering-your-home-and-garden-ideas.html)

I hope you find it interesting :D

mum26
03-02-2013, 02:28 PM
That's very appropriate Sarah - I am just in and out of the garage trying to scale down what I have in my dining room come playroom! Trouble is I keep being distracted - the laptop keeps calling me.

FussyElmo
03-02-2013, 02:32 PM
I have had enough thinking about plans for the future and 2 year school entry and ratios and agencies and the like today!

Enough I say! :laughing:

So I have been writing a little something about decluttering for my blog -

Sarah's Blog: Decluttering your home and garden - ideas for childminders (http://knutsfordchildminding.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/decluttering-your-home-and-garden-ideas.html)

I hope you find it interesting :D

So you relaxed by writing a blog to help childminders?

Mrs Scrubbit
03-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Thanks Sarah I have afew days off this week so will spring into action and have a good rethink xx

blue bear
03-02-2013, 02:38 PM
interesting, must be the time of year for it, playroom was de cluttered this morning the garden will be next weekend. just need to find a shed online for the buggies now.

loocyloo
03-02-2013, 02:40 PM
thank you :D

i bought a big hardback scrapbook at a conference ahem :blush: at least 5 yrs ago :blush: that was called 'awe & wonder' and has named pages inside ....

i AM (one day :blush:) going to fill it with photographs showing all the activities we do and all the resources i have ! problem is ... i'm too busy doing to do the book! i then started to make a photo book online ... and kept changing things round ... my current excuse is ... recently moved into new playroom and am slowly collating photos .... but what to do with them??? !!!! without cluttering everywhere up! i was thinking about some collage posters to go on the wall, but i try to keep it all calm & restful!

.... at least its an ambition on my SEF !!!! :D

Trouble
03-02-2013, 04:12 PM
Good on you xxx:D

miffy
07-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Some great ideas, Sarah.

Thanks for sharing

Miffy xx