PDA

View Full Version : More comment from early years providers about the proposed Truss plans...

sarah707
01-02-2013, 02:17 PM
'More Great Childcare': Sector overwhelmingly opposes ratio changes | Email bulletin | Nursery World (http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk/news/bulletin/nurseryworldupdate/article/1168740/?DCMP=EMC-CONNurseryWorldUpdate)

It is interesting to note that only a few of the big nurseries agree with the plans - all other commentators are united in their concerns.

:D

blue bear
01-02-2013, 04:20 PM
Me smells a rat, surely al, this talk of ratios will mask the issue of agencies being set up, something tells me it's been phone deli realty, so when she backs down on numbers slightly the other stuff will come into force will no argument.

loocyloo
01-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Me smells a rat, surely al, this talk of ratios will mask the issue of agencies being set up, something tells me it's been phone deli realty, so when she backs down on numbers slightly the other stuff will come into force will no argument.

i am starting to wonder the same :panic:

SYLVIA
01-02-2013, 09:40 PM
I think that has been happening across the board. Ratio numbers hit you first as a concern because it is mentioned in relation to offering cheaper care for more work. Will nurseries be affected by agencies? I can see childminders being totally overlooked in these changes. All interviews on TV were about nurseries