PDA

View Full Version : What permissions?

Cupcake88
29-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Hi, I have been registered for 3 months now, still have no children starting :( but making sure everything is ready anyway. I was wondering if I have all the necessary permission forms,
I have one to say they have read all of my policies, one to say they can use equipment in the park, one for putting on suncream, one for outings, one for in case I need to restrain a child, one for photographs and one for babies to say who is going to sterilise bottles.
Am I missing anything? What does everyone else have?
Thanks so much!

Rick
29-01-2013, 12:12 PM
Hi, I have been registered for 3 months now, still have no children starting :( but making sure everything is ready anyway. I was wondering if I have all the necessary permission forms,
I have one to say they have read all of my policies, one to say they can use equipment in the park, one for putting on suncream, one for outings, one for in case I need to restrain a child, one for photographs and one for babies to say who is going to sterilise bottles.
Am I missing anything? What does everyone else have?
Thanks so much!

I have quite a few permissions on the one form. I also have permission to carry out observations and assessments and visiting another childminders setting. There are lots of others you could do specific to your setting