PDA

View Full Version : LEVEL 3

It's a small world
25-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Hi

Can anyone tell me the name of the Level 3 course? Is it CACHE Level 3 for children and young peoples workforce?

I am trying to find someone to help me do this course as I can not qualify for funding and cannot attend sessions outside of the home. There are numerous courses on line stating level 3 but need to make sure I have the correct course and that is recognised as do not want to do one to find out it is not the right one especially after spending money xx Any help appreciated xx

moggy
25-01-2013, 02:01 PM
are you doing it for a particular reason- like getting accredited/network? if so then double check with the local authority who arrange the accreditation/network. the one you named sounds right!

It's a small world
25-01-2013, 02:31 PM
are you doing it for a particular reason- like getting accredited/network? if so then double check with the local authority who arrange the accreditation/network. the one you named sounds right!

Just want to do it then its done. Local authority do one but i have to attend sessions which i cant. Will see if they can recommend anyone. Nightmare . Can see when this becomes compulsory i will have to give job up :-( as cant do it anywhere without costing hundreds if not thousands :-( thanks for reply x

vals
25-01-2013, 09:12 PM
I am starting mine as I don't want to wait until its compulsory. Our local authority have given me a bursary for most of it - they said I had to be aiming to offer the free entitlement - which I will once i get the level three, this is also letting me join the nertwork. the local authority have a list of providers which include ones that do it online. I am doing mine with Jace Training, its all online, someone will visit me a few times, but I won't have to do any paperwork or go to any training which is fab. I can also do it at my own pace as long as this isn't too slow.

TAZ
25-01-2013, 09:59 PM
Have you looked at the one NCMA run, purely as an e-learning course?
I would have to fund myself & this is the best priced one I've found also on the basis that NCMA are running it I assume that it's approved!

It's a small world
26-01-2013, 07:56 PM
Have you looked at the one NCMA run, purely as an e-learning course?
I would have to fund myself & this is the best priced one I've found also on the basis that NCMA are running it I assume that it's approved!

This one is coming up at £1000+ that is too much, sure I can find something cheaper. If I do I will let you know xx Shame as would've been perfect x