PDA

View Full Version : Where is it going to snow?

Daisy De
21-01-2013, 06:10 AM
I am in Wiltshire and have been looking at the weather forecast to see if we are due more snow, we already have loads and it doesn't seem to be thawing at all.

I have looked at three different forecasts and they all say different !!

Does anyone know where the snow due Mon/Tues is going to be?

silvermist
21-01-2013, 10:41 AM
It snowed all night here in Norfolk and is said to continue today. We have loads here now, its over a foot deep in my garden! x

sarah707
21-01-2013, 05:40 PM
It's not too bad here and some of it thawed - which means lots of lovely ice tomorrow :(

cathtee
21-01-2013, 06:03 PM
we've had a light dusting today, but about 6 inches in total over the weekend, had enough now:(

jillplum
21-01-2013, 06:04 PM
I am in north east and it has snowed all day today and is still snowing now. A lot of schools are closed but my local one is open as is the nursery so a normal day for me but VERY hard work pushing buggy through snow to toddlers this morning and even harder on the way back lol. My wrists are aching tonight.

wendy222
21-01-2013, 09:55 PM
Had lots of snow in Sheffield most of the school are closed and parents couldn't get to work so easy day for me xx

LauraS
21-01-2013, 11:49 PM
In the midlands, other than a light flurry overnight tonight I believe that the snow is finished for us now, if the Forecasts are to.be believed.

I love the snow and.we've had fun but I really hope the schools reopen at least - have had six.here today and I'm shattered :)

Ripeberry
21-01-2013, 11:54 PM
I'm just north of Bristol in South Gloucestershire, so I'm wondering as well. I've been following Ian Ferguson from BBC weather on Twitter and he says it's all a guessing game. Might not start causing trouble until the late afternoon and evening. Kids will have to go to school tomorrow :)

TAZ
22-01-2013, 12:33 AM
Looks like it's going to be really cold tonight which means lots of ice :eek: as loads of the snow melted during the day. Luckily no pushchairs to deal with in the morning.