PDA

View Full Version : Finally have 3 children booked in starting next week :) work at last

sony123
17-01-2013, 10:18 AM
After all this waiting/advertising i am able to work.and have three children from the same family starting next week yipee. I am going to order new buisness cards and get a fleece made and wear it all the time to make sure i have plenty of advertising going on.

for other people who want ideas on advertising after ther help i had on here :-

I have pretty much advertised everywhere here goes

*yell.com this is free
*local shop windows/local paper/notice boards
*car door sticker
*t.shirt/fleece
*word of mouth
*childcare.co.uk
*my own page on fb as this is viewed by everyone and you can choose what age groups /country etc can view it and its free :)

i want to get my own website this year too :)

*i.child this is 7.99 a month
*and loads of gadgets on vista print which i still want to order once i start working i will try not to splash out too much on their lol!

I am frozen with the heating on but still want snow had a little last night and supposed to be more today but later on so hopefully some sledging in line if we do :)

loocyloo
17-01-2013, 10:20 AM
woohoo!

well done you x

twheeler29
17-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Well done :clapping:

sineadquinn
17-01-2013, 10:47 AM
After all this waiting/advertising i am able to work.and have three children from the same family starting next week yipee. I am going to order new buisness cards and get a fleece made and wear it all the time to make sure i have plenty of advertising going on.

*yell.com this is free
*car door sticker
*t.shirt/fleece
*word of mouth
*childcare.co.uk
*my own page on fb as this is viewed by everyone and you can choose what age groups /country etc can view it and its free :)

*and loads of gadgets on vista print which i still want to order once i start working i will try not to splash out too much on their lol!

I am frozen with the heating on but still want snow had a little last night and supposed to be more today but later on so hopefully some sledging in line if we do :)

Yay well done you :-) I had my first parent round last and unfortunately they didn't decide to go with me but only a week later 3 messages and another potential mindee coming this afternoon:-) all my enquiries have come through childcare.co.uk or advising in local fb mummy and babies boards.

Good luck with the new start next week. X

bernesewalking
17-01-2013, 11:47 AM
[QUOTE=sineadquinn;1198556]Yay well done you :-) I had my first parent round last and unfortunately they didn't decide to go with me but only a week later 3 messages and another potential mindee coming this afternoon:-) all my enquiries have come through childcare.co.uk or advising in local fb mummy and babies boards.

Can I ask how to get on the local to me mummy's and baby's board on Facebook, I have an account although nothing on there as I haven't a clue on how to do it! I can't seem to find it

TAZ
17-01-2013, 11:49 AM
That's great :clapping: - remind them to bring lots of warm clothes, looks like it's going to be v.cold...:cold:

sineadquinn
17-01-2013, 12:45 PM
I was lucky I was already part of two as it babies and mums my little one has grown up with ( he's 17 months now) but it would be worth searching mums and babies then add the area you live in so mine is mums and babies dunstable try a few variations then you can link to your fb page, website or childcare.co.uk profile. I would ask admin if ok to post first I'm sure it wouldn't ever be a problem. Also selling pages are a good one lots of mummies on there. Hth. X

Rick
17-01-2013, 12:53 PM

*yell.com this is free
*car door sticker
*t.shirt/fleece
*word of mouth
*childcare.co.uk

Is the ****** advertising not free with NCMA? Have you got the gold version. Can't say I've ever got anything from that.

lozzy23
17-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Well done sony123:clapping: